The 10 Best Disney Life Lessons

The 10 Best Disney Life Lessons

The Disney life-lessons you never realized as a kid.

331
The 10 Best Disney Life Lessons

Yay! Get ready for a blast in the past. Disney movies have a way of bringing the inner kid out in everyone.As a kid you may have not realized all of the life lessons that Disney has portrayed in each and every classic, they may be hidden but I promise you they are worthwhile. Disney has done an amazing job at representing life struggles that you may go through, and how to deal with that even as an adult.I have always loved Disney movies, and even as a college student I will still lay in my bed and find whatever Disney movie available on Netflix to watch. Here is a list of my personal preferences of my favorite Disney Movies and the life lessons that they teach you.

10. Peter Pan

"All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust!" Peter Pan is a great example for an amazing life lesson. It teaches kids that you can accomplish anything that you set your mind to. "Think happy thoughts", and that is something that everyone needs reminded of each day.

9. Fox and The Hound

Fox and The Hound shows people the true meaning of friendship. No matter what shape, size, or breed you are you can always be best friends.

8. Frozen

"Some people are worth melting for", doesn't that just warm your heart? Frozen teaches their audience that family is important, to dream big, and to always be you. Don't worry about what other people think of you just be yourself.

7. Tangled

Tangled teaches you to step out of your comfort zone and take a leap of faith! This is so important in life because as humans we get to comfortable with our surroundings, but every once in awhile we need to step out of our own comfort zone and take an adventure.

6. The Little Mermaid

The way that our society is today everyone wants new things constantly. Of course, I want the newest trends also but our new generation is so spoiled. The Little Mermaid is a great example of how you may want something so badly, but you should always appreciate what you have.

5. Beauty and The Beast

Ugh Beauty and The Beast... I absolutely love their story. The Beast felt so unconfident in himself, but he did an act of love for Belle and his curse was reversed due to an act of love. I think that teenagers need reminded of this sometimes, that even if you are not confident in your appearance you should always be confident in yourself because each and every individual has something special about them. Also, men these days need reminded what an act of love is. Take the beasts advice & stay tuned for the NEW Beauty and The Beast coming to theaters in 2017 (I cannot wait).

4. Tarzan

Jane & Tarzan are an absolutely amazing couple, am i right? They teach everyone that love conquers all, even in the jungle.

3. Hercules

The legend of Hercules... another one of my favorites. I absolutely LOVE this movie. Hercules teaches kids these days to get off their butt and achieve their dreams. He is a perfect role model of how reaching your goal requires hard work. It also teaches you to be ambitious, appreciate the little things, to follow your heart, and Meg teaches you to be cautious of who you give your heart to.

2. The Lion King

The Lion King... where do I even begin? There are so many lessons to learn from in this movie. Of course the most important has to be Hakuna Matata, meaning no worries for the rest of your days. Other advice that they give is do not run from the past, and you must take your place in the circle of life. The Lion King is full of heart break as Mufasa dies, but then the movie transitions and every audience is then filled with overjoy when Nala finds Simba. This movie is an inspiration to all.

1. Aladdin

Aladdin is #1 on my list because of course it is a classic, but also because it is my favorite Disney movie of all time!!! Is it Princess Jasmine, the gorgeous Aladdin, the adventure, or the Rajah? It honestly may just be a mixture of all of the above. This movie just amazes me each time I watch it and it fills my life with excitement. My favorite scene from the wondrous Aladdin would be the 'A Whole New world' scene of course, it always puts me in my feels (guess what my wedding song will be). Honestly, who wouldn't love a magic carpet ride with a beautiful man such as himself? Aladdin teaches kids, and even adults, that life may put you through tough times but you can never give up. It also advises you to just sit back on your magic carpet ride, and enjoy the ride.

We all enjoy the Disney classics because of adventure, inspiration, and even love. Nothing is better than a romantic Princess movie. However, each and every single one of these movies has something to teach all of us. Even as an adult (practically) this is a reminder to me every day to appreciate the little things, and many more. I will never stop loving Disney, and I hope that these classics go on to teach the next generation what their circle of life holds.