Tanya Zuckerbrot Is The New Face Of Fiber

The F-Factor Diet isn't just a diet, but a lifestyle.
387

Tanya Zuckerbrot, M.S., R.D., and founder of the F-Factor Diet Plan, is an extremely well-known dietitian, author, spokesperson, and consultant. America is the fattest nation in the world, so Tanya decided to do something about it. A highly successful and dedicated working woman of many jobs, what can’t Tanya do? She has it all.

The defining moment in Tanya Zuckerbrot’s life that made her decide to take the direction in life that she did was her freshman year of college when she gained weight from the well-known freshman15. “Over the summer, after freshman year, I eventually changed my eating habits which ultimately changed the way I felt and looked.

This was the first time in my life that I realized what you eat, impacts essentially everything from your health and character to your personality and mood towards others,” said Tanya. On top of this, she grew up cooking, so she was always very interested in food and what she puts into her body.

In addition to this, Tanya also wanted a career path where she can help and bring joy to others. She impacts their quality of life every day through health, “the two things I am most passionate about.” Therefore, the F-Factor was the solution.

Currently 46 years old, Tanya is already the author of the two bestselling novels about weight loss: The F-Factor Diet: Discover the Secret to Permanent Weight Loss in 2006, and The Miracle Carb Diet: Make Calories and Fat Disappear- with Fiber in 2012.

“Bravo for the F-Factor diet. It is not a weight-loss diet but a lifestyle approach to eating healthy, satisfying, and delicious foods. It is not based on deprivation, but instead focuses on an expansive list of foods to create well-balanced meals and snacks that come together to comprise a healthy diet,” said Lisa Sasson (M.S., R.D., Clinical Associate Professor) from New York University Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health.

In addition to her books, she has her own nutrition column for foxnews.com in which she writes weekly for. She has also been featured on national television programs such as Good Morning America, The View, and The Dr. Oz Show just to name a few.

Her career shortly skyrocketed. “I didn’t know I was going to end up as an authority of a huge management, let alone be a dietician,” said Tanya.

“The ‘F’ in ‘F-Factor’ stands for fiber, the non-digestible part of a carbohydrate that adds bulk to food and helps you feel full,” said Gabriella Frank from the Today Show. Since weight gain corresponds with the over-consumption of calories, the fiber diet prompts one to eat less.

There are so many diets to choose from to live a healthier and more productive life, however, this diet is unlike most. Backed up by scientific studies, Tanya Zuckerbrot’s F-Factor diet plan focuses on the importance of fiber, and how it assists in the reduction of a person’s overall weight without impacting their eating patterns and physical activities. The F-Factor diet guide’s one into the right direction by creating and recommending both healthy and delicious foods without depriving one from these foods.

Tanya didn’t just create a diet, but a way of life for many to abide by. Being the founder and running the F-Factor is a huge job, and at times, even Zuckerbrot finds it difficult to keep a healthy work/life balance. She is a driven perfectionist and has an all or nothing mentality. “Balance is definitely a struggle for me. I am not sure I quite have the balance I want. I like to give full attention in whatever I am doing. That being so, if I am home with my kids and husband, I want to be present. When I’m at work, I put focus entirely on my clients,” said Tanya.

“Being with my family, building a company (my career), and physical self-care are my top priorities,” said Zuckerbrot. She will certainly manage and overcome her challenges.

In the years to come, Tanya definitely has an idea of where she wants to be at in her company. Professionally, she would like to extend more F-Factor products, such as the bars and shakes that she is in the process of creating, and many more food lines. Additionally, she wants to create a larger digital platform to help those around the world to become healthier and feel their best using the F-Factor.

Her personal goal is very much stressed on balance. Personally, “I want to get to a place in my organization where I don’t have to be in my office for ten hours every day. I want to be able to delegate responsibilities to my employees. I don’t have enough time with my kids, so I desire more time with my family, friends, and with myself,” said Tanya.

From experiencing and gaining so much knowledge over the years, Tanya Zuckerbrot has a lot of insight, tips, and guidance for those who are aspiring to be as successful as she. In particular, a very eye opening statement that Tanya brought was to always have a plan A, but if you can’t reach your plan A, have a different plan A. She puts emphasis on to “never create a plan B. The plan B’s are variable; it’s what you settle for, and life is too short to have regrets.” “Don’t ever settle for mediocracy, for anything less than you deserve,” Tanya reiterated. This is where excellence can exist.