The Best Dating Apps To Try In Quarantine 2020

The Absolute Best Dating Apps To Try If You're Swiping For Love In Lockdown

♫ The party don't stop cause you're locked in

410

The times have changed on how people search for love now. There is more selection going on within dating websites. It's the new "sexy" (and the only option now in the love-making business).

But hey, in the name of love and other hormonal emotions, why stop yourself from finding a mate just because you're in quarantine?

There are just so many options to choose from to find someone who will cherish and love you. To help you on your journey to get through these rough and dry times, here are a few suggestions of which dating apps to use.

1. Hinge

If you are looking for someone that personifies James Bond, has an engineering degree, and maintains a clean shave, then you have come to the right dating app. Honestly, this is the most sophisticated and clean app I have used. It is easy to start a conversation with someone and show the different sides of your personality.

Based on my observation, many other dating apps have followed what Hinge does and how it conducts itself. If you are looking for cleanliness, class, and some clever comments to start a conversation, then you are bound to find your James Bond.

2. Bumble

You will find the chill, lazy, and silent type on this app. You may find dudes that just want to meet you at a bar to "get to know you." It can be easy to start a conversation, but the person on the other end may become radio silent and you get nowhere.

However, the great thing about this app is that the ladies make the choice of who they want to talk to. It is an easy way to avoid the guys you may find unattractive or creepy. Women can buzz away and find the flower that smells the sweetest and looks the most beautiful (or handsome) while being away from the ones that may trap them.

3. Tinder

If you want to be thrown into the tiger's pit and look for your tiger king there, then you will find exactly what you are looking for and much more (or less!). My personal reference to this app is that it is a used pair of panties that should have been burned a long time ago, but alas, the beast lives on.

This app defines the new definition of "swiping." This app is easy, quick, and uncomplicated, you may come across a few bad apples here and there, but hey, it doesn't stop your drunk self at 2 a.m. from creating a profile and immediately starting to swipe left or right.

4. Facebook Dating

Honesty, this feels like a last resort, but if you're THAT desperate, sure, use it. No need to throw out the baby with the bathwater (or man or woman).

In my experience, it's like meeting a nerd who is confident in their own field of knowledge but actually doesn't know too much about the world.

Sometimes, the conversations get a bit dry, and when asked to connect through Facebook messenger, you awkwardly have to just leave the conversation because you are not interested in that person (you can't get rid of the match, only delete or block the match).

Follow Swoon on Instagram.