The Best Amazon Prime Day Gifts Under $100 This Year

Your Under-$100 Fall Gift Guide To The COZIEST Items You Can Get This Amazon Prime Day

It's all about the home decor this year.

14623

On October 7, the USPS refuted any claims to Rolling Stone that Amazon Prime Day would impact the timely delivery of 2020 mail-in ballots.

This year more than ever, we've been prioritizing home decor and making our immediate environment feel as comfortable and inviting as possible.

For me, that's meant lots more fluffy pillows, cozy blankets, tea, and uplifting wall decor. Since fall is everyone's favorite season, Amazon Prime Day couldn't have come at a more opportune time to up the budget-friendly game on early holiday gifting for those of us who always procrastinate — pick up a new espresso machine for your coffee-loving parent or some ornament chew toys for the furry friend in your life.

This year, the deals are boundless, and there's something for everyone to gift themselves, too — no matter how low maintenance you may be. Now's the time to hit "place order" on the cozy couch that's been sitting in your (virtual) cart for the past ten months, or the smart vacuum you've been dying to test out on your new carpets.

Whatever it is, investing in the homes we're spending more time in now than ever before is an important form of self-care — now more than ever. Here are the very best gifts you can get for your loved ones (and yourself).

Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Smart Speaker — 60% Off

Amazon

Usually $40, this is an unbeatable deal for anyone who wants to start blasting Christmas tunes now (no judgment).

Sauder Furniture — Up To 30% Off

Amazon

Already a bargain at $170 pre-sale, this high-quality cabinet is perfect for storing video games or books and topping with your favorite decor to put on display.

Casper Mattresses — Up To 30% Off

Amazon

You've probably heard their ads on your favorite podcast, but what the hosts say is true — these mattresses are super comfortable, and since you're probably spending more time on yours than ever, now is the perfect time to invest.

Le Creuset Cookware — Up To 40% Off

Amazon

Every at-home chef knows the value of Le Creuset cookware, and the luxe kitchen items are rarely on sale — till now — just in time for holiday dinners.

Pyrex — Up To 40% Off

Amazon

If you're over the age of 16, chances are you've been meaning to invest in some matching food storage containers. Getting excited about a matching set coming to your front door is the true mark of adulthood.

Instant Pot Products — Up To 50% Off

Amazon

From the brand that brought you your favorite way to make soups and sauces, every accessory will be up to half off. It's the perfect time to start making the air fried cauliflower wings you've been seeing all over Instagram.

Cuisinart — Up To 30% Off

Amazon

Admittedly, Cuisinart products can be hit or miss, but their espresso maker has hundreds of five-star reviews — the perfect antidote to your PSL cravings when the Starbucks drive-thru is just too much effort.

Ninja Foodi — Up To 37% Off

Amazon

Ninja has hundreds of gadgets bound to make any kitchen a chef's playground, but one of the best deals will likely be the nine-in-one linked above, which includes a pressure cooker, slow cooker, air fryer, grill, and more.

iRobot Roomba Vacuums — Up To 33% Off

Amazon

Sure, you may have more time to clean and vacuum yourself now than ever, but it's way more fun to sit on the couch with a hot cup of tea and watch — the soothing whirring sound may just lull you to sleep.

We all have a clean-freak friend who'd love nothing more than to be surprised with this at their doorstep.

Hamilton Beach Works with Alexa Smart Coffee Maker — Up To 22% Off

Amazon

For the coffee-loving techie, nothing could be better than letting the scent of coffee lure you out of bed.

Pumpkin Bakery Soy Candles — 20% Off

Amazon

Small business Lorenzen Candle Company is always a feel-good brand to support, but they make it easier than ever with their pumpkin, apple, caramel, and Christmas tree scents — these make a universally-loved addition to every holiday gift you give this year.

Rose-embossed Rolling Pin — 20% Off

Amazon

Upgrade any cookie with this rose-embossed rolling pin. You may not have lots of guests to dish these out to, but the rolling pin alone makes a great gift, made better paired with some of your own homemade rose-engraved snacks.

Dog Leash Holder — 20% Off

Amazon

Another small business we love to support, G3 Studios makes the most adorable dog leash hook you'll want to gift to every single one of your dog parent friends.

Levi's — Up To 40% Off

Amazon

The famous denim brand has a sale that can make gifting a denim jacket for anyone easy on a budget, but you'll want to snag a pair of the ultra-flattering hi-rise, straight, cropped jeans for yourself.

Calvin Klein — Up To 35% Off

Amazon

If you're anything like us, you're not really wearing pants much anyway, so having cute, comfortable underwear on is a must.

New Balance — Up To 30% Off

Amazon

It's likely that we're wearing out our sneakers with the home workouts and long, socially-distanced walks we've been going on — New Balance is perfect for some comfy-cute new shoes you can also pair with any jeans and sweater in post-pandemic life.

Conair — Up To 50% Off

Amazon

We may not be traveling a lot now, but Conair's line of cordless product has been an absolute dream for me in the past when it came to international travel — no need to worry about the hassle of converters in the interest of good haircare.

Nivea — 20% Off

Amazon

Because there is little in this world that feels as luxurious as a body soaked in thick cocoa butter under a cozy blanket, Nivea has some of the greatest essentials you'll want to pair with a cozy blanket and hot cup of chai.

FOREO — Up To 40% Off

Amazon

For the beauty lover in your life, nothing completes a spa night in like the handy little vibrating device every skincare guru is obsessed with — it's typically pricey, but this sale makes it totally worth it.

NuFace — Up To 40% Off

Amazon

NuFace has some of the best face tools on the market, and this mascara-sized one has a microcurrent in it that targets fine lines, wrinkles, and open pores for instantly smoother skin.

Rusk — Up To 40% Off

Amazon

One of my standbys for a long time, Rusk's Sensories Smoother lotion has been a godsend for my dry hair in the colder months — one bottle lasts me almost a year, and with this sale, you're getting an even better deal.

Elemis — Up To 40% Off

Amazon

Elemis is synonymous with luxury when it comes to the skincare world, and this body oil makes the best gift for the person who loves to indulge — especially if that person is you.

Oribe — Up To 40% Off

Amazon

For any beauty junkie, this one needs no introduction. I tend to shy away from buying their iconic, record-breaking Dry Texturing Spray for its price, but I'll be stocking up on several bottles of this one for the next year to come.

For my fine, thin, limp hair this one has been a total savior.

Marpac White Noise Machines — Up To 20% Off

Amazon

If you're anything like me, you've become extremely sensitive to the little noises in your home that never may have bothered you before — this white noise machine is at the top of my list, for the sake of my beauty sleep and sanity.

Solimo Coffee — Up To 35% Off

Amazon

I may not be a coffee person myself, but I know my caffeine-addicted friends will love me for gifting them some refills on their K-Cup Brewers.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.