15 Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals To Add To Your Cart ASAP

17 Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals So Blush-Worthy, You Won’t Want To Brush Them Aside

It's every beauty product junkie's Christmas.

14804

On October 7, the USPS refuted any claims to Rolling Stone that Amazon Prime Day would impact the timely delivery of 2020 mail-in ballots.

Amazon Prime Day, also known as every beauty product junkie's Christmas, is October 13 to 14, and with holiday shopping closely looming in our near future, we couldn't be more ecstatic about the extra excuse to online-shop.

Amazon has been every online shopper's best friend for the past several months, and now is the time to start reading up on all the best upcoming deals to have them ready to go and in your cart so that the second these items go on sale, all you have to do is hit "place order" and let your favorite products hit your doorstep.

This year, the deals are endless — whether you're looking for some luxury skincare for yourself or some budget makeup to stuff stockings in a few months, there's truly something for everyone.

The brands topping the list in beauty this year are truly to die for, from Sara Happ's iconic lip products to the Cara Delevigne-loved Antipodes skincare and zero-waste haircare from Ethique, now is the time to snag your favorite products to last the year (or at least till the end of this one).

Inna Organic Skincare — 30% Off

Inna Organics

Inna Organic is offering 30% off all sheet masks, their Glow From With Holiday Gift Set and four of their Frankincense skincare duos — the brand's hero ingredient.

A pioneer in clean beauty trends, they have carved out a loyal following in Asia's cutting-edge, premium skincare arena.

Chi Haircare — 30% Off

@chihaircare

CHI Haircare is offering 30% off select hair-styling products and tools for Prime Day.

My favorite picks for this year include the CHI G2 Ceramic & Titanium 1" Hairstyling Iron — I actually use it to curl my hair and it makes for the most natural, soft waves with less damage than any other low-quality heat tool.

Elina Organics Skincare — 20% Off

@elinaorganics

Created by celebrity esthetician Elina Fedotova, Elina Organics is offering 20% off select skincare. Elina Organics is known for its organic, handmade, and cruelty-free clean beauty finds.

Featuring food-grade formulas, all of her skincare products are liposome encapsulated for optimum transdermal delivery, achieving the deepest therapeutic effects.

Their bioenergetic properties are totally unique, and my favorite product, the probiotic polishing mask, has been a dream for treating dark spots and acne scars on my sensitive, dry skin in the colder months.

Sally Hansen — 30% Off

@sally_hansen

Sally Hansen is putting a lot of their fan-favorite products on 30% off for October 13 and 14. My favorite is the cuticle oil balm — it's been my saving grace for dry and chapped hands when weather starts getting cold and indoor heat dries out skin.

Color Wow - 30% Off

@colorwowhair

From their fan-favorite Color Security Shampoo to my personal favorite, the cult classic EXTRA Mist-ical Shine Spray, Color Wow is every hair-lover's go-to for luxe, high-end products at a fair price — especially this October 13 and 14.

The Better Skin Co. — 30% To 50% Off

The Better Skin Co.

One of my favorite deals on this list, founder Natalya Rachkova immigrated to the U.S. from The Republic of Uzbekistan with her most prized possession — the recipe to this miracle cream, and anyone who has tried it truly understands that the name isn't an overstatement.

It's nourishing, healing, great for any skin type, and with it being 50% off now, it's the best time to try it out for yourself. If you like it as much as I think you will, you'll want to pick up more of the brands magic elixirs that will be on sale for up to 50% off, too.

C'est Moi — 40% Off

@cestmoibeauty

The cruelty-free, vegan skincare and makeup brand is a dream for anyone with sensitive skin. My acne-prone sister swears by their products for her super sensitive skin.

CATRICE Cosmetics — 30% Off

@catrice.us

There will be 30% off all CATRICE products, including the new, best-selling jumbo-sized Dewy Spray I swore by all summer to lock in my makeup looks on humid days.

The UK-loved brand is already affordable, so this sale is a serious no-brainer if you're needing to stock up.

African Pride

@myafricanpride

An exception to the Prime Day rules, the sale on African Pride goes a bit longer, from October 7 to November 3, and is on all of their three-packs — it's a great time to stock up on their well-loved curl mousse.

Jane Iredale — 30% Off

@janeiredale

Luxe beauty brand Jane Iredale offering a sale is a gift you have to give yourself if you've been looking for some high quality, low-maintenance makeup that offers a clean, natural look.

If you're just trying out the brand, fan favorites are the Smooth Affair Facial Primer, the Brightener, and — my personal favorite for a last-minute look — the Forever Pink Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain.

Ethique — 20% Off

@ethiqueworld

The zero-waste beauty brand has made a serious impact on the environmentally-friendly community.

Now is the best chance for anyone trying to work on being less wasteful to snag one of their award-winning, plastic-free shampoo and conditioner bars, samplers, or gift bundles — all of which will be 20% off.

Pacific Shaving Company — 20% To 25% Off

@pacificshaving

All single products are 25% off, and multi-packs of their top-rated grooming products are 20% off. If you're new to the brand, try their Natural Shave Cream — it has hundreds of glowing five-star reviews.

One Click Beauty — 25% Off

@oneclickbeautykits

The Beauty Editor-loved lip and eye kits are perfect for the person who loves a trendy makeup look but doesn't want the hassle of using lots of different products. They'll all be 25% off.

Antipodes — At Least 20% Off

@antipodesskincare

My absolute favorite on this list, the award-winning New Zealand-based, clean beauty brand is running a promotion of at least 20% off the entire range.

In case the brand being a favorite of countless celebrities including Sam Smith, Cara Delevigne and Elle Macpherson isn't enough, their products are dupes for some higher-priced, lower-quality products skincare products on the market.

If you have to choose one product from the range, try the Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream and thank me later — it worked almost instantly on my genetic dark circles.

Sara Happ — 20% Off

@sarahapp

The beauty brand most recently added to my list of favorites, I tried Sara Happ's lip glosses, masks, balms, and scrubs for the first time this week and my constantly dry lips have never felt softer.

Some of their fan favorites are on sale this Prime Day, and if you have to try just one, make it the Dream Slip Overnight Mask — your lips will wake up totally transformed.

Pneuma Nitric Oxide — 40% Off

Pneuma Nitric Oxide

Created by world-renowned biochemist Dr. Nathan S. Bryan, Pneuma Nitric Oxide's claims to restore vital nitric oxide production to reduce fines lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production to lift and tightening skin.

This serum does it all — it brightens and evens skin tone, is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, eco-friendly and cruelty-free.

BaeBody — Up To 54% Off

Amazon

Baebody sells some of Amazon's most top-selling and highly-rated products. Their jojoba oil-infused eye gel has over 19,000 reviews and is a whopping 54% off — usually $25, you can now get it for $11.

It's just one of the brand's best products, and while the deals are this hot, you'll definitely want to check out their retinol moisturizer. With thousands of 4-star reviews, it's another Amazon hit reviewers love to rave about.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.