Benefits Of Being An Introvert

Benefits Of Being An Introvert

Who doesn't swoon at the cute little wallflower?

5
Benefits Of Being An Introvert
Brittney Moffatt

When I was younger, I used to hate how shy and closed off I was. I would envy people who had a lot of friends and could just talk to anyone. I always kept to myself and was actually scared to talk to new people.

Now, I've learned to accept that I like to keep to myself. Plus, as I've gotten older, it gets easier to break free from my shyness.

Being an introvert may not always be easy, but it can have it's ups. Here are some of the things I love about being an introvert.

1. You rarely feel lonely

I can count on my hand how many times I've felt alone. Mostly because I really like being alone. I have the most fun simply by myself!

2. You know a lot about people

I have figured out so many people around me. I observe things about people that sometimes they don't even see in themselves.

3. You know a lot about yourself

Being observant doesn't stop with others. I often find myself analyzing myself!

4. You have a great imagination

I can come up with some crazy stories in my alone time. When I'm daydreaming, know I'm in a completely different world.

5. You're a great listener

When my friends are communicating with me, I'm usually on full alert. The best way to know and observe people is to listen to them.

6.Socializing is more special to you

I'm always fully there when I'm hanging out with friends. I know that eventually I'll want to go back to my shell, so the times I actually feel like hanging out, I go all out!

7. Thinking is second nature

I think about a lot of things. I'm constantly in my head thinking about my next move. Whether it be in my career, my relationship, or my life. Every step I make, I've thought it well out.

8. Your shyness is kind of cute

9. You're proud when you get over some social anxiety

Lately, I've noticed it becoming to easier to talk to people. It makes me proud when I speak up for myself after years of being too afraid to.

10. You value your close relationships

I don't have a lot of friends. But, the few friends I do have mean a lot to me.

11. You know no matter what, you're awesome!

No one's perfect, but you are pretty close! Celebrate your introvert-ness!