This I Believe

This I Believe

"I do believe we are all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other." -Harvey Fierstein

30
This I Believe

I believe that happiness is out there, somewhere. I believe in rainy Sundays and coffee in the morning. I believe that hugs are something everyone needs. I believe that any animal can heal one's soul. I believe that a good morning kiss is the simplest form of happiness. I believe that anyone can fall in love. I believe all that it takes is a look, a glance, or a moment. I believe in the color yellow and the rubber rain coats that every little girl wishes to have. I believe in healing and afternoon naps. I believe that anything can take as long or as short as you please, but only that is up to you. I believe in lazy days where you don't take off your pajamas. I believe in Disney movies, in their purest state. I believe in the smallest of smiles and the biggest. I believe that everyone needs someone or something to keep them going. I believe that God made other people for us to never have to be alone. I believe that even if you feel alone sometimes, you never truly are. I believe that no one is put on this Earth to be like anyone else, so why try to follow the crowd? I believe that no one truly wants to be like everyone else. I believe that sometimes we all get a little stuck. I believe that there are always greater things ahead of us. I believe that there is never a reason to look back. I believe that there is no reason to repeat your mistakes. I believe that no one should ever strive for perfect because how boring would that be? I believe that if you love someone the right way, you can see them perfectly. I believe that the world is quite a simple place, but people choose to complicate it. I believe that your greatest love out there is often right under your nose. I believe that the person you end up being with is someone you didn't really have in mind. I believe that you DO know what you have before it is gone. I believe that what you take for granted has every right to be taken away from you. I believe that you live based on experience and not age. I believe that if you love someone, you should tell them before it is too late. I believe that life does get hard at some points, but everyone is given strength. I believe in redemption and apologies. I believe that sometimes we get really lucky with who we meet. I believe that sometimes all you need is someone to tell you that it is all going to be okay. I believe that being nice will get you somewhere someday. I believe that everyone should treat themselves to something they don't get very often, every once in a while. I believe that believing in yourself is the most important thing in the world. I believe that trust and honesty are essential to all things in life. I believe that if you work hard enough, all of your dreams will come true someday. I believe that family and friends are life's greatest blessing. I believe that it is never too late to fix something that's broken. I believe in forgiveness and the power that it holds. I believe that your life is exactly what you make of it. I believe that, unfortunately, bad things happen to the best people. I believe that life can be unfair sometimes, but it is unfair to us all. I believe that no one truly knows anyone until they meet their family and see how they became who they are. I believe that forever does exist, with the right person. This I believe that happiness is out there, somewhere.