Becoming Optimistic

Becoming Optimistic

Becoming Optimistic In What Seems To Be A Drought Of Discomfort

6
Becoming Optimistic
Fine Art America/by Lisa Fiedler Jaworski

While in college it’s so easy to become jaded with the constant studying that is continuously required from you. It gets tiring and it feels almost as if you aren't getting anything accomplished.

Being able to recognize every little thing you do each day allows you to become someone who is able to powerfully channel your own optimism. This is a great thing because that dull stagnant life that you're living in that consist of class, study, and sleep can easily become I organized my schedule, effectively studied, and communicated with my professor to solve a misunderstanding about a grade.

You have the power to see things in the positive way in which it’s intended to be seen.

Because it’s every little thing that you recognize that’s positive every day that creates a “great day.” You don't need one amazing thing to recognize a great day, what you need is the mindset that harnesses the power to allow yourself to become as truly happy as you're meant to be.

This is a great time for you to effectively utilize yourself into preparing for life after college. You have the power to look for ways to connect with the field in which you want to work in. Yes, it's hard, time-consuming, and probably unpaid. But knowing that you're trying your hardest to become the best possible version of yourself can be rewarding enough to give you the motivation to study in class to ensure that you are completely prepared to take on the world, and yes be successful in it, after college.

Become the optimistic person that we all question why they are happy. Make them too also want to be able to love their self and gain the motivation to do whatever they want to do.

Becoming that person is hard, but staying this person is easy. It’s nice to be able to find happiness wherever and whenever you can. Because who doesn't want to be happy?

This time in our life has the potential to be some of the best days in which we can reflect on and then question what were we thinking putting ourselves through this and then thanking ourselves we did.

We have the power to create and motivate ourselves to become the next generation that is able to work hard and see our success that came with that.

You can create yourself to become as amazing as you can dream yourself to be.

Kimberly Ann Romero