This past week has taken a toll on everyone. With all of the pain and fighting right now, I didn't want to write another article about my reactions to the not-so-great things going on in the world. Instead, I decided to spread some joy and positivity with some of the things in this world that I think are beautiful or that just make me happy. Enjoy!
1. Rainbows, just because they're absolutely beautiful and a complete surprise when they happen!
2. Snow, because waking up in the middle of the night after a snowfall and just listening to the world is one of my favorite things during the winter. Along with building snowmen!
3. Dogs, because they love you unconditionally and are always there for cuddles when you need them.
4. Cats, because they're soft and fluffy and cuddly. What more could you want?
6. Music: These songs are just a few of the songs I listen to when I want to get a little boost in my day!
"Force of Nature" -Bea Miller
"Walk Off the Earth" -Summer Vibe
"Lucky Day" -Hunter Hunted