Top 5 Beauty Products

My Top 5 Favorite Beauty Products

Beauty products that will transform your life!

303

From hair products to skin products I have a couple of favorite ones that I love to use! I've used these products multiple times and can truly save they have changed my life. Most of these products are fairly inexpensive and can be used by anyone! We all need a little something to make us feel beautiful and these beauty products can not only leave you looking for your best, but also increase your confidence! Here is a list of my five go-to beauty products.

1. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

The Marido Badescu drying lotion is my go-to product when I have a breakout! I swear it clears my skin overnight. It is fast acting and very effective. It is formulated with salicylic acid, calamine, and other quick-drying ingredients. It has transformed my skin any time it needs a pick-me-up!

2. Thayers Witch Hazel 

Thayers witch hazel has changed my skin for the best! I usually purchase it from Target and I buy the spray from in the scent "Rose Petal." I use it after I wash my face as a toner. The rose petal scent smells so good and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean!

3. Lanza Healing Oil

This oil is a life savior! It has made my hair so soft and cured my dead ends. Using this product has allowed my hair to grow and become the healthiest it's ever been. It can be used on all types of hair. It has a blend of Keratin Protein and Phyto IV Complex to leave your hair looking so incredibly soft and smooth with a healthy radiant shine.

4. Super Stay Maybelline Matte Ink

I am in love with this lipstick! The product is amazing and leaves yours lips feeling so soft while looking matte at the same time. "Super Stay" is exactly what type of product this is. Your lips will look good the whole day. My favorite color in this lipstick is "Loyalist." It's a light pink to nude color and looks really good on anyone. You can pick it up from any drug store makeup section at a great price.

5. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 

"BIGGER. BLACKER. BADDER." This product is exactly that! If you're looking for a way to make your eyelashes look bold you will love this mascara. This mascara emphasizes my eyelashes by making them look longer and fuller! It never leaves my eyelashes feeling clumpy. It's my favorite mascara I've ever used!