Beauty Comes In All Shapes And Sizes

Beauty Comes In All Shapes And Sizes

Any woman is a REAL woman.

8080
Beauty Comes In All Shapes And Sizes

I despise this saying. I hate it. I do not like it at all. Oh, and did I mention that i really dislike this saying?

I mean it’s great and all to feel confident about how you look and to truly embrace your curves. However, you should never put down another body type in order to gain that confidence. Women are no less beautiful if they are skinnier or if they have curves. Neither is superior to the other. As women, we should be lifting each other up and encouraging one another. We should never decide if a woman is “real” or not based upon her size. Reality check, all women are real women. You are simply showing more insecurity by putting down another body type.

Besides this, saying that “only dogs love bones” is absolutely absurd. Different men have different tastes in women. You can’t say that they aren’t real men if they aren’t into your particular body type. There are men attracted to curves, and there are men attracted to a slimmer figure. Just accept that.

Just take a look at this picture. Women come in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. I know people get upset when they see fashion shows and the only women that are included are taller and very slim. However, if you think about it, the clothes for the show are a specific size. Designers do not create the clothes in multiple sizes when they are first creating them. It is easier to make them all the same so that they do not have to worry about the fit on the models. Later on, when people want to buy those clothes, that is when they get created to fit different sizes. So, whether you want to believe it or not, those models who walk the runway ARE real women. They are not “fake” and they should not be shamed for the way that they look. Yes, they are skinny and they are absolutely beautiful; yes you are curvier and you are absolutely beautiful!

Everyone has their own flaws and no one is more aware of them than the person who has them. There is no need to point them out and there is no need to create flaws that do not exist. A woman’s natural body type should never be considered a flaw. That is how she was made and that is how she is meant to be.She is beautiful and she is loved. There are men out there who are real and know that she is gorgeous just the way she is. No matter what, we are always going to have things about ourselves that we wish we could change; but you should know there are plenty of women out there who wish they looked like you. The truth is that women are beautiful for different reasons. Not all women can pull off the same styles and looks. This is part of the reason that we start to think poorly of ourselves. If we would realize that we are beautiful for who we already are, things would be so much better. Of course, that is a lot easier said than done. This is why it is so important for us to bring each other up rather than tear each other down. If you see something in someone that is beautiful, let her know. If you see something in yourself, let yourself know! God made you special and He made you beautiful. Embrace whatever body type He gave you. Just remember:

From Your Site Articles