There's Just Something Beautiful About A Girl And Her Books

52

Although they may not always say much to begin with, trust me when I say that girls who read have more to them than what meets the eye. They are usually found in a corner booth of a small coffee shop sipping on something warm with her nose stuck between the pages of a book she cannot seem to put down. Maybe she is on the floor in a bookstore surrounded by piles and piles of books trying to decide which one to buy and which ones can wait until next time.

Girls who read inevitably have a favorite love story, they are hopeless romantics, searching for her Prince Charming. She has a very impressive vocabulary so if you are one of the guys who love handwritten love letters, you are in for a treat. However, because of the fact that she has that one love story that has always stuck out from the rest, any man who wants her attention will not receive it until she is convinced that he is just as amazing as her fictional love.

You never have to wonder what to get for her on a birthday/anniversary/holiday because she will always have a list of books that she is dying to read and if she sees that you pay attention to her enough to remember what just one of those books are, brace yourself because she will throw herself into your arms. Not to mention the fact that she will be so excited about the newest addition to her personal library.

A girl who reads is a girl who is always learning. She may not ever visit China or experience a fall morning in England, but she can experience it in the life of a beloved book character. She will be knowledgeable in a number of different subjects, and she will forever be willing to have long, deep conversations about the current characters she is falling in love with and their adventures.

Girls who read are the best because Robert Pattinson says so. "If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may loose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She will talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they are. Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours, and half-baked proposals, then you are better off alone. If you want the world, and all the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads."

Any girl who spends any amount of time with a stack of books will undoubtedly have an impeccable taste in coffee, and a cupboard full of mismatched coffee mugs that each have a special story behind them.

Girls who have a love for books and the stories that lie within them are of a different breed, if you have the privileged to call one your own, never ever let her go.