Recently it was Random Acts of Kindness Week, but we should NOT limit our kindness to 7 out of the 365 (366) days we are given. Kindness should be spread every single day because of its capability to change the world. This world is filled with so much hate and angst, it’s time to spread some goodness.
RELATED: With Love
I challenge you to be kind on purpose by doing one kind thing a day. I make it a goal to do three things every single day:
- Make someone laugh.
- Make someone smile.
- Encourage someone.
It does not seem like a lot, but if I can turn someone’s day around and make them happy for a small moment, I am going to do it. It does not take a lot of time or effort to be kind to those around you. You never know, you just might change’s a person’s life.
Here’s 25 Acts of Kindness:
- Write a Handwritten Letter
- Bake Someone Something Sweet
- Leave Someone a Positive Sticky Note
- Clean Gym Equipment When Done
- Write Chalk Messages on the Sidewalk
- Make A Meal
- Volunteer for Your Favorite Organization/Charity
- Send a Care Package
- Hold the Door Open
- Tell a Joke
- Return Someone’s Cart at the Store
- Call a Loved One
- Teach Someone Something New
- Say “Hello” to Everyone You See
- Smile at Everyone
- Tell Someone How Great They Are
- Buy A Coffee for a Stranger
- Set the Table for Dinner
- Walk Dogs at an Animal Shelter
- Plant Something
- Bring Flowers to Someone You Appreciate
- Talk to Someone New at School or Work
- Let Someone Go Ahead of You in Line
- Send a Card to a Service Member
- Leave Head’s Up Pennies on the Sidewalk
There are probably a million other ideas that YOU can do to spread some kindness each and every day! If you’re interested in other things you can do to spread come kindness, check out Random Acts of Kindness’ Website: https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/
BE KIND ON PURPOSE TODAY!