How To Be A Hot Girl

How To Become A Hot Girl

A step by step guide to becoming the hot girl you see all over social media.

1184
How To Become A Hot Girl
Kate Marlette

You know the girl I'm talking about. The one on Instagram with the flawless photo editing skills and clothes that seem like they were MADE for her. I mean, she also has friends that are clearly willing to get the best possible light and angle for her, which in itself is a small miracle. I get super jealous, wishing I could be that girl.

But here's the thing. I have the secret. I know exactly how to become that hot girl you see out that is so confident you wonder if she's a real live human being.

Here's how to become a hot girl.

Decide you are one.

Make the conscious choice to not pick apart how you look in every single picture, to look at yourself in the mirror and say "Damn, my hair looks great today" even if you aren't feeling so hot in your jeans. Make a conscious choice not to talk badly about how you look or how much you weigh, and you'll feel yourself hating that girl on Instagram a little bit less. Instead of spending your time comparing yourself to that girl on Instagram, you're gonna be too busy posting and adding ~boujee~ edits to your own posts (ladies: I am obsessed with Huji. Please don't judge my Insta page, it's honestly humiliating).

So yeah, you can have Chipotle for the third day in a row and still be a hot girl. You can go home and accidentally take a nap on the couch instead of going to the gym and still be the hot girl. You can drink something other than clear liquor and Crystal Light packets (read: diet alcohol) and still be the hot girl.

Just decide you are one, and you're officially a hot girl.