Every Season Of "Bad Girls Club" Ranked From Worst To Best

A year after the Oxygen series finale, here's a recap on every season of BGC.

240948
Hayu

It's been a year since Oxygen's reality television series "Bad Girls Club" went off air. It's a guilty pleasure show for most, whether it brings out your inner badass or influences you to fight—or grab some pots and pans.

If you aren't knowledgeable of the show, "Bad Girls Club" focuses on seven self-proclaimed girls from different areas who develop friendships, relationships, and enemies while living in a mansion for three months. For the series, the girls must obey certain rules. Also, the experience is meant to change the girls, either for better or worse.

Certain seasons, however, often underestimated this purpose and focused more on who's the baddest girl.

Which season tops the others?

Here's a ranking from the worst to best seasons of 'Bad Girls Club':

17. Season 14: Back For More (2015)

Girls (left to right): Jasmine, Tina, Lauren, Shannon, Shannade, Jelaminah, and Kat

In terms of storylines and personalities, this season of "Bad Girls Club" was disappointing. Compared to previous seasons, 'Back For More' received low ratings. Aside from a few tolerable girls that stood out from the bunch, the personalities of the girls did not mesh.

If the girls in this season were focused on more, it would have been interesting. Most of the girls were considered carbon copies of other girls from previous seasons, like the inclusion of a set of twins.

One particular moment in this season involved four girls destroying three girls' personal belongings by contaminating them with bodily fluids and molded goods. This moment is considered by viewers as one of the most disturbing altercations in "Bad Girls Club" history.

16. Season 11: Miami (2013)

Girls (left to right): Teresa, Jazmone, Mimi, Tiana, Stephanie, Sarah and Gigi

The eleventh season of Bad Girls Club is the second time the series locates in Miami, Florida. This season overlooked the premise of change, and focused on dominance, instigation, alcohol, and fighting.

The season, in the beginning, started with pretty solid episodes, but the altercations were unbearable and there were numerous fights with jumping. One girl had a mental breakdown and left the show because she feared of being attacked by the other six girls. Other girls were forced out of the house for unnecessary reasons.

This season is considered one of the worst seasons of the series by fans.

15. Season 3 (2008-2009)

Girls (left to right): Ailea, Kayla, Amber B., Sarah, Whitney, Amber M., Tiffany

This season lacked potential for many reasons. It lacked longevity and the girls appeared intolerable because of their tyrannical behavior and constant attacking of the two underdogs in the house.

14. Season 1 (2006-2007)

Girls (left to right): Kerry, Zara, Jodie, Aimee, Ty, Leslie, and Ripsi

While this is the first season, and it enforced the show's initial purpose to change, the season was just average in terms of entertainment and interest. But the girls were likable in their own way and had personality. There was also a "Bad Girls Road Trip" spin-off.

13. Season 13: Redemption (2014-2015)

Girls (left to right): Danni, Rocky, Jada, Redd, Natalie, Julie, Sarah, Judi, and Camilla

An "all-star" season was anticipated by fans, but this particular season did not live up to its hype. The goal for this season was for these bad girl alums to improve their behaviors and redeem themselves, but in reality, the goal made them worse.

A majority of the girls were removed from the house due to physical violence and threats and the girls who were considered "fan favorites" became disappointments. Ironically, the girls that were the "villains" in previous seasons were likable.

12. Season 8: Las Vegas (2012)

Girls (top, bottom): Gia, Erica, Jenna, Amy, Mimi,Gabi, and Danni

"Bad Girls Club" relocated to Las Vegas for the eighth season. The most interesting thing about this season is that it's the first to introduce a set of twins. The disadvantage: there was a lot of jumping on this season, similar to Season 11.

Specifically, the original girls attacked several replacements and it became uncomfortable to watch. It almost felt like a sorority hazing ritual because the victims of the fights joined the cliques.

11. Season 12: Chicago (2014)

Girls (left to right): Aysia, Blu, Jada, Loren, Alex, Britt, and Redd

While this season was a slight redemption from the antics in Season 11, the storylines were mediocre and the girls were tolerable to watch. The altercations were often repetitive and the drama started for frivolous reasons.

This season introduced the "life coach" Laura Baron who didn't really make an impact on the girls. Most of the girls retrogressed and continued their bad behaviors in the house regardless of the help she offered.

10. Season 17: East Meets West (2017)

Girls (left to right): Francesca, Keyaira, Deshayla, Sayyora, Kiyanna, Susan, and Seven

The final season of "Bad Girls Club" ended with a battle between girls residing in the East Coast and girls residing in the West Coast. Ironically, the east coast and west coast girls usually battled with each other.

This season introduced big personalities, of course. The drama was also quite consistent every episode.

However, it felt like something was missing from this season. It felt like a true series, but it wasn't as memorable as like the others. But, the girls indeed held their own and made the season what it was, and it was far from terrible.

9. Season 15: Twisted Sisters (2015)

Girls (left to right): Asia, Amber, Jessica, Annalisa, Kristina, Angela, Olivia, and Diamond

The theme of this season was intriguing and focused on the relationships between the four pairs of sisters. However, the big twist of the season? 2 out of 4 of these pairs aren't sisters!

The season revealed that one of the pairs was actually a former couple. After the show, it was revealed that another pair were cousins. So, this was disappointing because the show cast girls that didn't fit the purpose of the season.This season was pretty solid but memorable for its fights, not the girls.

8. Season 10: Atlanta (2013)

Girls (top, bottom): Janae, Paula, Nicole, Shannon, Alicia, Stephanie, and Valentina

Many viewers consider this season another solid season of 'Bad Girls Club'. It's also one of the most diverse seasons since Season 7 and Season 9. There were also a few girls who were hilarious, but they were portrayed as villains. The girls weren't as impressive, nor did they stand out. Some were hypocrites.

However, the replacements of the season were interesting and brought more to the storylines. The originals were often bullies and jumping took place.

7. Season 2 (2007-2008)

Girls (left to right): Jennavecia, Darlen, Lyric, Cordelia, Neveen, Tanisha, and Hanna

Season 2 introduced us to one of the most quotable hilarious bad girls in the series: Tanisha Thomas. Season 2 was basically memorable because of her. As a whole, these girls stood out in terms of personalities and relationships and most of them changed.

For the meme and Vine lovers out there, this is where the "I ain't get no sleep 'cause of y'all, y'all not gonna sleep 'cause of me!" line was born.

6. Season 16: Social Disruption (2016)

Girls (left to right): Brynesha, Kailie, Zee, Persuasian, Winter, Adryan, and DreamDoll

Social Disruption was the true 'redemption' from the previous seasons of "Bad Girls Club." This season focused on bad girls with a social media persona.

All of the girls were memorable this season, and despite bullying, the altercations and storylines were consistent. The replacements were also a breath of fresh air and gave the season more potential for future seasons.

5. Season 5: Miami (2010)

Girls (left to right): Danielle, Erica, Brandi, Morgan, Lea, Catya, and Kristen

After four seasons in Los Angeles, Season 5 is the first season to locate in Miami.

This season is considered the most controversial on screen and behind the scenes. Oxygen decided not to air this season again because of racial comments from a bad girl. However, season 5 contributed to high ratings.

It was very intense and involved a lot of drama; sometimes, the drama involved public fights with Miami residents. One of the memorable fights appeared at a beach.

In addition, the season had a very good cast. Regardless of likability, every original cast member stood out from each other.

4. Season 6: Hollywood (2011)

Girls (left to right): Nikki, Kori, Jessica, Char, Jade, Lauren, and Sydney

There wasn't a huge breakout star in this season, but there were breakout moments and the cast was very solid. On the other hand, the most iconic girls from the bunch were Char and Nikki, who were frenemies that divided the house.

There was a lot of humor and drama this season that felt like a solid reality TV show. It actually felt like what "Bad Girls Club" was meant to be about.

3. Season 4 (2009-2010)

Girls (top/left, bottom/right): Annie, Amber, Kendra, Natalie, Flo, Kate, and Portia

Fans of "Bad Girls Club" consider this season as one of the best. Natalie Nunn paved the way for confident bad girls. As controversial as she was, she held her own. The only letdown is the casting. Some of the girls didn't seem to fit the "bad girl" premise. However, the girls managed to stand out.

Season 4 set the tone for most physical altercations in the series as forms of entertainment.

2. Season 9: Mexico (2012)

Girls: Rima, Ashley, Christina, Mehgan, Erika, Falen, and Julie

Season 9 is one of those seasons that you can watch over and over again and not get tired of it. The altercations were shocking and the storylines, often petty and pointless, were great. One bad girl Julie made an amazing villain and was the master manipulator of the house.

The downside of the season was that the girls that were likable or respected were removed from the house. The plot twist in the season's finale was clever, bringing back the girls to plot revenge.

1. Season 7: New Orleans (2011)

Girls (left to right): Tasha, Nastasia, Angie, Priscilla, Tiara, Judi, and Shelly

Every bad girl this season had something to offer. The girls were diverse and their personalities stood out and meshed well, regardless of how likable or evil they appeared to be.

The conflicts were raw and the humor and witty dialogue between the girls made the season worth watching. Like Season 9, this season is one to watch over and over again.

What was your favorite season? Comment below!