Ask Swoonie B For Dating & Relationship Advice

Ask Swoonie B

Need dating and relationship advice? Swoon is here to help.

192
Ask Swoonie B

About

I'm a 20-something gal in New York City and when it comes to love, I have plenty of my own stories and hear plenty on a daily basis. I've been single, in relationships, and had those "it's complicated" flings, so I get it. While I'm certainly no expert on love, I get the struggles that come along with heartbreak, vulnerability, being in love, and everything else that comes along with it.

What I'm Looking For

I'm here to help YOU. If you want to chat, I'm here for it. From now on you can Ask Swoonie B anything you want. Because if you're going through it, others are too, and I want to talk about it on Swoon.

Have a question for Swoonie B? Fill out this form.

Note: By filling out the form above you agree to potentially have your story shared on Swoon so others can read about it and get my advice on the topic. Of course, including your name is optional! So don't worry if you want to remain anonymous... I got you.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.