Art Is The Expression Of The Mind.

Art Is The Expression Of The Mind.

Dream a dream and find someone to take you there.

2712
Art Is The Expression Of The Mind.
Pixabay.com

Art is a form of expression. Any person is capable of it, therefore it is limitless. As such, the outlets should also be limitless. In order to bring art back to the essence, we must provide methods to let no voice go unheard. Every voice can be heard and every voice belongs to a person. Eventually, these people will end in the graveyard, and the graveyard is the richest place. There are no people, places, or ideas that are richer because there are ideas in the graveyard that no one has ever said, no one has ever done, and no one will ever do because they didn't have a means to express themselves. (Eric Thomas) They didn't have an outlet to make their dreams come true.

The mission is to ensure that every voice belonging to every person will be heard.

Ideas will be shared, connections will be made. The possibilities will be endless and the direction the ideas go all rely on the people. What the people want is what they people shall have, no matter what it takes.

The people's dreams are magical, and they are mystical, and without them, the graveyard will continue being the richest place in the world.

Some will say their dreams have died, they're in the graveyard with the water powered car and the cure to cancer, but we like to think otherwise. Maybe the dream is dead, maybe it died with the latest trends, or maybe there is nothing left of it, but the only failure in life is not getting back up again. You could fail 1000 times before you finally figure out how to make a light bulb, you could fail a million times before you discover how to transfer electricity over the air, in fact, you could even fail seventeen times before your book makes you the first billionaire off of writing, but as long as you get back up and you try again, your dream is not dead.

If it is, then dream a better dream!

Go where no one else has gone before, write lyrics that no one has ever heard, draw pictures that no one has ever seen, and always get back up. Always strive to express yourself. Don't let someone else tell you how to feel, what to do or what to think, as long as the world is spinning and the person you are has emotions, you can express yourself.

You can show the world you see to someone in a way only you can.

But only you can that world a reality. Only you can make that dream come to life. You can take that dream that is headed for the graveyard and make it reality. All you need is to find someone who can give you the tools you need to make that dying dream come true. Someone who can take that thriving dream and give it a platform to inspire, to promote, motivate, or express whatever it is you want. Your dream is the first ingredient into a world of epic proportions. The earth is the only planet we live on, and the number of years we have is small, so why not do everything we can to make it remarkable.

We must leave a legacy, but that all starts with a dream!

It all starts with a voice, you're voice. Every voice can say they were part of something great. Every person can be heard for the ideas they offer and nothing will go to the graveyard yet.

So dream a better dream!

And find someone to guide you into it. Let them guide you into the world you're missing. Where else is such a good opportunity sound?

The only way to bring art back to the essence is to let no voice go unheard.

That is the mission, and art is the key. Art is the expression of joy, of sadness, of anger, of things that we don't even understand ourselves. Art is the key. And the holder of that key is a voice - your voice. Someone will act as the guide into the unknown, explainable world. Someone will help because the ideas you bring is the voice that art needs.