Ariana Grande And Pete Davidson Can Teach Us Something About Love

Ariana Grande And Pete Davidson Are Real-Life Proof That Love Isn't Bound By Time

You cannot mark love with time.

76

So many things in the universe are marked by time, definitive figures and ones and zeroes, but not love.

Love is one of the most powerful forces that exist. It cannot be bound by something as futile as digits. Love is too abstract and indefinite. There is no such thing as being too young, moving too fast, or having bad timing when love fills the universe so fluidly.

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are living proof that love has no bounds, no timeline and no fear of a quick ending.

They went into their relationship soon after breaking up with their exes, but it wasn't without knowing one another. They got engaged as soon as they were ready, but not too fast. If they weren't both ready, it wouldn't have happened.

Regardless of time, Ariana seems to be the happiest she's been in a long time. With the engagement to a hilarious guy who loves her, topping the charts with hit after hit, interacting with her fans and preparing to release her new album, she has a lot to be grateful for and she knows it. None of it is being taken for granted and it shows on her face, through her tweets and with the way she carries herself.

Ariana's good spirit is rubbing off on Pete Davidson. He notably has some mental illnesses; he has spoken of that in regards to dating and otherwise. Any illnesses he has isn't taking anything away from him or what he can get out of life. He's as capable of loving and being loved as anyone else. He deserves happiness in any form he can get it, but especially through love and good company.

With love being as powerful as it is, it is having quite an effect on him. The way he speaks of Ariana as a blessing proves they are nothing but great for each other.

Pete and Ariana compliment each other so well and it makes time look all the more irrelevant. It's hard to even remember what they were like without each other, so regardless of how "fast" it's been, the timing seems perfect. Pete being the lighthearted comic he is, it means that he loves to make people laugh, which is exactly what Ariana seemed to be needing. He seems like a genuinely good person.

Ariana Grande has been living with PTSD since the attack at Manchester during her performance. Ariana and her fans should never have gone through what they did that night and anything that makes her feel even a little bit better about life should be accepted and appreciated. She is so sweet and deserves to have someone dive head first into loving her the way Pete seems to be doing.

When two people are blessed enough to know and care for one another, time and the order of events shouldn't affect the authenticity of it.

We don't get to choose how loved we are, but we do get to control how we love others and time should never interfere with that. Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson haven't and they're teaching us all a valuable lesson in doing so. They aren't afraid of ending, their eyes are clearly set on forever, as they should be.