15 Ariana Grande Lyrics That Are Perfect For Your 'Next' Instagram Caption In 2019

Everyone needs a little inspiration, right?

156

Sometimes Instagram is hard. I mean, how am I supposed to be coming up with catchy captions every single time I post a selfie or a (not so) glamorous picture of my outfit? (I guess that's just me. Getting a good picture of my entire outfit is truly a workout.

Not to be extremely vain, but I want likes on my posts. After a few years of posting on Insta, I have realized that sometimes the caption matters more than the photo. Crazy, right?

I'm guilty, too, though. Heck, someone can post an unedited pic of their feet, effortlessly captioned with a witty comment, and you bet I smash that heart button. Sure, I might've cringed a little from the picture, but I smiled. And honestly, that's what we all like to do.

I'll admit: I still suck at social media. Despite having an account since I was 12 (you better believe that account has definitely been deleted, haha) I am still learning. Honestly, for some, posting on the Gram is an art.

Honestly, I want to master it, too. But sometimes, I want to feel cute and flirty.

So, to help me, I have compiled a list of song lyrics that are sure to get a 'like' on Instagram. If you're like me, don't worry! I've got you covered.

So, without any more rambling, here they are:

1. “I admit that I’m a lil messed up, but I can hide it when I’m all dressed up” (Needy)

This song isn't released yet, but there are snippets of it! Regardless, it's one heck of a cute song- and I don't even need to hear the whole song to know that. Come on, does this not make you feel like a boss? (check out the lyrics here)

2. “tonight, I’m a baller, babe” (Successful)

Heck yeah, I am. (check out lyrics here)

3. "Let Vickie keep her secret" (R.E.M)

I like Vickie just as much as the next girl, but I also feel super sassy when I hear this. (check out the lyrics)

4. "bubble and bubbly, oh" (Imagine)

One of her newest releases, and it doesn't disappoint. (check out the lyrics)

5. "I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it" (7 Rings)

Another song that hasn't been officially released, but still made the cut. I mean, this is mega boss level. (check out the lyrics)

6. "Sips tea, and it's unsweet" (the light is coming)

No lie- this has to be one of my all time favorite lines from any song ever. In the age of so much tea, this cannot be missed. (check out the lyrics)

7. "you know I'm the wifey type, babe" (borderline)

Honestly, does this even need any explaining? I'm sure that pic on the Gram will do just fine. (check out the lyrics here)

8. "knew you were perfect after the first kiss. Took a deep breath like, "oh"" (Imagine)

How. Stinkin'. Cute. (check out the lyrics)

9. yeah, it feels so good to be so young and have this fun and be successful" (successful)

Even if I am a totally broke college kid, I'm going to pretend that I am successful. Fake it 'till you make it! (check out the lyrics here)

10. "not tryin' cuff you or crowd your space" (borderline)

This lyric is cute, but you know, not too serious. It'd be sure to catch everyone's eye. (check out the lyrics here)

11. "dang, you fine, and look at that face" (borderline)

Adorable! Now, to summon the confidence to say this IRL. (check out the lyrics)

12. "been friends for a minute" (knew better/ forever boy)

We have been friends for a minute, so, like what's next? (Am I right?) (check out the lyrics)

13. "yeah, you really tried" (Jason's Song (Gave it Away) )

Oh. my. god. Isn't this just the perfect, subtle comeback? Yeah, I think I really love it. (check out the lyrics here)

14. "blew it out of scale, like my ponytail" (Jason's Song (Gave it Away) )

This song may be a newly single fellow's anthem, but this line is so sassy. I can't even contain the attitude. (check out the lyrics here)

15. "with some James Dean in his eyes" (Moonlight)

Now, come on- this is has mega cute vibes. (check out the lyrics)

media.giphy.com