Are You A Human Or A Sunflower?

Are You A Human Or A Sunflower?

With all this sunshine and nice weather, both humans and sunflowers will be co-mingling to catch some warm rays.

1347
Are You A Human Or A Sunflower?

It is starting to get warm again, flowers are blooming, and the sun is shining. Before we know it, it will be summer and we will all be collecting sun rays (and saving them up in memories when we return to school and the frozen tundra of winter). Many living things love to soak in some sun, perhaps most aptly known, the sunflower in particular. So how can you tell the difference between being a human or a sunflower? Answer these questions and find out for yourself!

1. Are you tall?

Sunflowers generally range between 50–400 centimeters tall!

2. Do you eat food or do you photosynthesize?

I am a poor college student and when I forget to pack a lunch, sometimes I go stand out in the sun and try to catch some vitamin D. If we try hard enough, humans can evolve to photosynthesize too, right?

3. Do you need to be routinely watered?

I don’t know about you, but if I don’t get in some puddle jumping or some good dancing in the rain, am I really living life to the fullest?

4. Do you like to give friends tasty food?

Sunflower seeds are great! They are good for nomming on at baseball or softball games. They taste good salted or covered in chocolate. Sunflower seeds are also PACKED with vitamins such as vitamin E, copper, vitamin B1,6&3, manganese, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, and folate (you can find more nutrition facts at Wholefoods).

5. Do you orient to the sunshine?

Sunflowers are known to increase their maximum exposure to the sunlight.

6. Do you radiate happiness to those around you?

Who doesn’t feel happy after leaving the farmers market with a freshly cut sunflower? They just make you feel so joyous!

7. Do you stand up under pressure?

This could be a testament to your character. Sunflowers have long, thick and sturdy stems. They are pretty resilient against possible damages.

8. Do you bloom wherever you are planted?

Like a sunflower can grow in almost all of North America and some unique species in South America, can you grow and live and thrive in any environment? Can you make the most out of anything? Do you bring your positive vibes everywhere with you?

If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may actually be a sunflower! I hope that you are enjoying some nice, sunny, warm weather wherever you may be!