We have all gone through a night where no matter how hard you try, you just can't sleep. There is too much going on in our lives and it starts to creep into our subconscious which keeps us wired. Hopefully, the morning will come up soon and then we can get out lives together.
1. Did I do the reading for tomorrow?
Well, I better look up Sparks Notes on my way to class.
2. What does he mean by, “Whatever”?
Is he mad at me? Why isn't he responding?
3. It’s my senior year and I STILL don’t know what I’m doing
Am I even going to use my degree after I cross the stage?
4. Why is it so hot in here?
*throws blanket off* "Now I'm freezing!
5. Wait! *looks at clock* it’s 11:30...(assignment due at 11:59)
*Jumps out of bed and rushes to desk*
6. I should just drop out and work at a club
People will pay for almost anything.
7. What is *insert best friend* wearing for class?
I can't decide if I want to look good for the one class I'm going to, or bum it.
8. I shouldn’t have had that second Dunkin Donuts coffee
It was so worth it though...not. Just go to sleep!
9. I am 21 years old and am already planning the rest of my life
"So, if I wanna have my kid when I'm 35, I don't have to get pregnant until I'm 34. Which gives Prada four years to start making maternity clothes! Oh wait, but I do want to be married for a year before I get pregnant... so I don't have to get married until I'm 33! That's three years, that's three whole years—Oh, wait a minute though. I'll need a year and a half to plan the wedding, and I'd like to know the guy for a year, year and a half before we get engaged… Which means I need to meet the guy by the time I'm thirty." -Rachel Green, Friends
10. Crap! I have to call the Doctor's office in the morning
I can miss an appointment, right? I don't know why my 10 year old self wanted to become an adult so badly.