Antifa: Comedians Infiltrate The Domestic Terror Organization
Politics

How Steven Crowder exposed Antifa for the terrorist punks they are

140
The Daily Wire

On this week's Thursday edition of Louder with Crowder, the nerves were up. It was a strange week for Mug Club members, Monday and Tuesday were relatively normal (as normal as Crowder gets, I should note), but they announced no show on Wednesday and "something big" was awaiting the audience on Thursday's show.

On Wednesday, a video was added by Steven Crowder's YouTube channel, depicting the infiltration of Antifa! On Thursday, the full video was released. Antifa was assembling to protest (and apparently attack supporters of conservative speaker Ben Shapiro, who is not a Nazi / fascist as he is Jewish (shocker)). Crowder's producer, Not Gay Jared (who is not gay), went undercover and met with members of the Utah Antifa. Video showed Anitfa members handing ice picks and knives to the undercover Not Gay Jared, and continued saying they had a sawed off shotgun (federally outlawed) and multiple AK rifles at their disposal. When Jared made it back to Crowder and their team, they handed over the video to local authorities and (presumably) the Antifa members were arrested. Antifa was assembling to protest (and apparently attack supporters of) conservative speaker Ben Shapiro, who is not a Nazi / fascist as he is Jewish (shocker).

When asked by Crowder how two comedians could infiltrate Antifa as opposed to mainstream news networks who has exceptionally more resources, a local Fox News reporter said "You know what, I wish you guys luck."

So what does this all mean? 1) Antifa is not the heroic re-incarnation of WWII American GI's who are fighting against Nazi Germany. They are targeting innocent civilians with violence. 2) They are not using their right to free speech, they are utilizing violence to silence their enemies. 3) The media is completely complicit in minimizing the attention given to Antifa's tyrannical goals.

Watch for yourself here:

God bless- DB