Another Letter About Her, Because I Will Never Stop Thinking About Her. EVER.

She is an ethereal image, painted by something out of this world.

35
Katrina Burton

I want you to know, that I think the entire universe of you. Your strength and your intelligence amaze me to no end. You've been through so many terrible things in your life, that no one should ever have to go through, and you still smile every day. You flash that beautiful smile, that makes everyone else smile too. I wish I could've been there, for every bad moment. I wish I could've been there to wipe away your tears, or to give you words of encouragement, or just simply to give you a hug. It makes my heart ache, to think of you being upset, stressed, or burdened in any way possible.

I want the absolute best for you.

I want you to wake up each day, and know that I'm laying next to you, and I will NEVER go anywhere. I want you to eat whatever you want, to do whatever you please. I want you to live your life, and live it only for you. I want you to realize how absolutely gorgeous you are. Everything about you is a dream, and somehow I get to be a part of it.

If only for a moment, I want you to think about everything you've accomplished in your life.

I want you to think about every award, every triumph, every moment because there's so many. Not only have you done so much for your family as you grew up, but you graduated high school, and moved away to Albany all on your own. You managed to get your biology degree, all the while living in a place where you didn't know anyone, and had to deal with so many things that I know, had to make your time here so much more difficult. All the while, you made so many friends, you made everyone proud, and you showed everyone how amazing you are, all of this and you're still under the age of 25.

You leave me astonished every second, because of how absolutely incredible you are. You are kind and sometimes sassy. You are smart, and so effortlessly funny. You are sexy and tough. You are delicate but SO very powerful. You are an ethereal image, painted by something out of this world.

I can't ever really describe you.

I can't put into words, how much you've changed my life and so many others. I can't be without you, and I wouldn't ever want to be. I'm sorry that I'm the worst girlfriend alive sometimes, all I can do is strive to be better. I want to be better for you. I want to be every single thing that you need. I want you to feel safe, and loved, and supported.

I want you. Always.

I love you so very much. More than my heart can bear to feel. I will stand by your side for as long as you let me. Let me take care of everything, let me take care of you. I am so unmistakably in love with you. Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for being different.

Thank you for everything.