11 TV Characters Who Are Irritating BEYOND Belief

Maybe they never really did anything seriously wrong, but oh my god they are annoying af.

32343

Have you ever been watching your favorite show, all comfortable and relaxed, and then that one character that you just can't stand pops up on the screen and ruins your mood? I know I certainly have. These characters aren't necessarily evil or horrible people, but they do have personalities that make them incredibly irritating. They're the kind of characters that make you want to yell at the writer, "what the hell were you thinking with this one?" Perhaps they have never hurt a fly, but it doesn't matter since their character just straight-up sucks.

By the way, some of my arguments contain spoilers, so fair warning.

1. Camille O'Connell ("The Originals")

Instagram

Alright, I know that Camille is probably one of the most innocent characters from "The Originals," but she still manages to make me angry. Even though she is one of the only humans on the show, she somehow still thinks that she is strong enough to go up against insane supernatural beings and elements. How does that make any sense at all? I also find her character to be a little too self-righteous for my liking.

2. Erica Hahn ("Grey's Anatomy")

YouTube

Erica Hahn actually had potential, but something about her character was so unlikeable and I'm not even sure if I can explain why. In my opinion, the only good thing she did on the show was to help Callie to realize her sexuality. Other than that, she was pretty bitchy and had overall negative energy anytime she showed up on the screen.

3. Ross Geller ("Friends")

Instagram

I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain this one. Ross Geller is the prime example of a man who thinks way too highly of himself and treats women who are way out of his league like crap. Maybe if he used less of his academic intelligence and more of his common sense then he would be more likable.

4. Matt Donovan ("The Vampire Diaries")

Instagram

To this day, I am still trying to figure out why Matt was relevant enough to keep on the show for more than a season or two. I honestly liked Matt at first, but after a while, he became sort of jaded and cold and his overall purpose in the show was kind of lacking. I can't say that I hate Matt entirely, but his character should have been removed early on in the show.

5. Clarke Griffin ("The 100")

Instagram

Ok, please don't hate me for this one, but Clarke annoyed the living daylights out of me. I mostly liked her in the beginning, but as the show progressed she irritated me more and more. For some reason, everyone worshipped her and she believed that all decisions were her way or the highway, even though in many scenarios she made horrible choices. I really just hated the way Clarke refused to listen to anyone else's input.

6. Teddy Altman ("Grey's Anatomy")

Instagram

Good Lord, I cannot stand this woman. The writers of "Grey's Anatomy" totally destroyed Teddy's character in the more recent seasons of the show. She was perfectly fine in the seasons where she first appeared, but ever since her return, Teddy has descended into such an unlikeable human being. Where do I even begin? She played with poor Tom Koracick's heart, then cheated on Owen with Tom, and then began to turn herself into the victim. How despicable.

7. Randy Pearson ("That 70's Show")

YouTube

The writers of "That 70's Show" really attempted to replace Eric Foreman with a new character, but Randy did not live up to the standard they were reaching for on this show. Although Randy never did anything wrong, his mere presence was just off-putting and I don't think I ever laughed at his punchlines. There was honestly nothing funny or interesting about him, and he kind of ruined the show.

8. Elena Gilbert ("The Vampire Diaries")

Instagram

To be fair, Elena endured mountain loads of loss and trauma on "The Vampire Diaries," but man was she annoying. She was constantly whining or being dramatic about every situation and always found ways to make herself the victim. The show became a little bit better when she left if I'm being honest.

9. Lucas Scott ("One Tree Hill")

Instagram

Once again, hear me out. Lucas was such a messy man. He never seemed to be able to decide what he really wanted and he was constantly leaving Peyton heartbroken, not to mention the time he broke Brooke's heart by cheating on her with Peyton. I didn't completely dislike Lucas, but I struggle to fully understand why so many girls adore him. He seems like a classic f*ckboy to me who plays with girls' emotions and then breaks their hearts.

10. Nico Kim ("Grey's Anatomy")

Instagram

If you look up toxic masculinity you will find a picture of Dr. Nico Kim. I don't know if there was ever a character who was a complete douchebag before Nico on "Grey's Anatomy," but he certainly takes the cake for the biggest douche on the show. This man is so incredibly rude and cold-hearted that it makes him extremely unlikable. Why Schmidt continues to crawl back to Nico is something I will never understand.

11. Mr. Schuester ("Glee")

Instagram

Last, but certainly not least we have Mr. Schuester from "Glee." This man should be in jail, period. He snuck drugs to Finn, had sex with a student, made students sing and dance provocatively for his enjoyment, acted insensitively towards minorities and students who were made fun of, and the list goes on. He was a teacher who got away with far too much.

Some are worse than others, but I hope we can all agree that these characters easily get under all of our skins with their annoying personalities and habits. In the end, I think we can all agree that Mr. Schuester should have been in jail and Ross should have treated Rachel better.