7 Annoying TV Characters That Would Make Better Presidents Than Donald Trump

That it is, Donald. That it is.

92
http://tumblr.com

As most of you know, billionaire Donald Trump announced his candidacy for president of the United States at the beginning of this summer. It took me quite a while to realize this wasn’t a joke. The attention from the media on the businessman has been insane so far – everyone has an opinion on Trump, myself included. I’m not here to shit on anyone’s opinions, but I can't even imagine living in a country with a man like Trump leading us. But to shed a little bit of humor into the bleakness of politics, I thought I would create a list of obnoxious, fictional characters from TV shows who would still be better than the Trumpster as president.

1. Ross Geller from "Friends"

Yes, the whiniest "friend" is preferred to Donald Trump. Sure, he's judgmental and unpleasant, but he's into dinosaurs. Which is a plus in my book.

2. Kimmy Gibbler from "Full House"

I grew up loving "Full House," but every time DJ's bestie appeared on my screen, I'd have to turn the tube down just so I wouldn't get a headache. But you can't say Kimmy wouldn't at least be an entertaining president, can you?

3. Mark Brendanawicz from "Parks and Recreation"

I'm a huge "Parks and Rec" fan, but even I sometimes forget Mark was ever on the show. With almost every character on "Parks" being interesting and unique, there was bound to be a useless character in the mix. But the man did work in government, so he might know a thing or two.

4. Piper Chapman from "Orange is the New Black"

Raise your hand if you've ever found yourself wandering out of the room or checking Facebook every time there was a Piper scene on the Netflix dramedy. Chapman has only gotten more annoying each season, and it doesn't help that the other inmates are just far more compelling. On the other hand, Piper has shown she can be manipulative, and that is certainly a prized trait to have in politics.

5. Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory"

Don't get me wrong: I didn't hate Sheldon at the beginning of the series. But this character has progressively gotten more intolerable each season. If I have to hear his smug voice uttering "Bazinga" one more time, I might lose it. But Cooper is a physicist, so he's smart to say the least.

6. Rick Grimes from "The Walking Dead"

More likely than not, I’m the minority in this one, but I can’t stand Rick Grimes. His wife, Lori, and his son, Carl, aren’t very likable either. Grimes is bossy, at times insufferable, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he were the next to get bit by a walker. But he’s carried his own so far, and if he can be a leader in a zombie apocalypse, he can probably be a leader wherever needed.

7. Any of the Minions from "Despicable Me"

I know these little tic-tac abominations are movie characters, not TV characters, but they are by far the most annoying creatures on this list. I loathe the minions and am patiently waiting for the day they disappear. These mini-twinkies have already taken over the world, so it wouldn't surprise me to see one in office. Plus, I'd rather hear a minion's unintelligible babbling than Trump's any day.

From Your Site Articles