I get frustrated so easily, and that frustration can turn into anger in a split second. Maybe it's my anxiety, or maybe I just have a short fuse. Who really knows? My sanity is seriously tested EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. So here's some stuff that drives me nuts:
1. Crooked parking
2. Bad driving
It's honestly not that hard to pay attention to the road people.
3. Slow driving
WHY ARE YOU GOING 35 IN A 65?!
4. People who repeat themselves 6 times
Wait, I didn't hear you, what?
5. People who crack jokes that aren't funny
How's the air up there in snobby town?
8. People who think they're above you
You might have more money, but you probably don't have many friends.
9. People who truly believe that money can buy happiness
10. People that are mean to kids
THEY'RE JUST KIDS, LET THEM BE KIDS.
11. People who hate macaroni and cheese
12. People who keep talking when no one is listening
Obviously what you're saying isn't that relative.
13. People who have a staring problem
You won't take your own advice? Wow.
15. People who tell me what to do besides authority figures
YOU NOT MY DAD.
16. Loud breathers
Stop, please. Just stop.
17. People who only buy name brand things
18. People who equate their value with what they own
19. People who don't cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze
20. PEOPLE IN GENERAL
Yeah, I just hate people, so...