Animal Vines To Make Your Day

Animal Vines To Make Your Day

Warning: cuteness overload ahead, please proceed

23
Animal Vines To Make Your Day
yesserver.space.swir.edu

We all have those days where we just want to lay in bed, snuggle up in blankets, and watch vines all day. I usually do this when I'm sick, which I unfortunately very was the past few days, so other people's pets videos really got me through it all. Now that Vine is sadly dying, I thought it would be best to tribute some of the best animal vines I've saved and cherished over the years, (warning: your heart may explode from cuteness).

Look at him!! He's having the time of his life! When I have all my dogs, I'm going to have the best playground in my backyard for them to play in everyday. My daily exercise will be keeping up with those pups.

Why are dogs in water a thousand times cuter? HE'S DOING THE DOGGY PADDLE. I'm crying.

Look at his tiny belly shake! His tiny meow is the key to my heart.

It's the coolest thing when animals can act like humans in the most adorable way. If my pet shook their head yes or no to a question I asked, I'd be creeped out, but I'd also smother them for hours afterwards.

When dogs have better friends than you. Seriously, bury me with this vine. It's too pure for this world.

Look at him! He's smiling!! He breaks hearts with that smile.

This fox laughs when his owner laughs. Everyone else go home, this wins everything.

This is my dream come true. My whole house is going to be full of pugs, it's been decided. My future spouse has no say in this.

Watch that little duck take those steps in anticipation, watch him jump down that slide, watch him live his life with no regrets. I wish I was a duck instead of a person. They have it all so easy.

Who allowed this man to scare this small grey ball of fluff? I'll save her. Her and all my pugs and corgis will live happily in our home full of animals.

Do you ever wish you could roll around with a bunch of cats and dogs? Yeah me too.