And Suddenly I'm Not Afraid Anymore

And Suddenly I'm Not Afraid Anymore

I just have faith.

23
And Suddenly I'm Not Afraid Anymore
The Imaginative Conservative

You see I always knew God had a plan. I knew that he had a plan for me before I was even born. I was always excited to see what was in store for me, to listen to God and see what magnificent plans there were for my life. My advice for others was always "I know it's hard to understand but trust God, he has a plan and he will lead you."
And I learned first hand that it is hard. When you go through your own personal battles it's easy to get lost in the world and not lost in the word. It can be hard to understand that there's a reason and a purpose that you go through certain things and that he will lead you to bigger and better things. I wouldn't say that I doubted God, but I was confused. It was hard.
However, now I'm hearing God. I'm here to say there really is a reason and a purpose for you. If you can't believe that now at least hear what I'm saying. God has a plan for you. One you couldn't even imagine, one that is so incredible and made specially for you. You're strong enough to get through what you're going through. There will be storms in your life but it's during those times that you look to God and can be calmed. With God by your side you can begin to understand and hear what He's calling you to. Read the word, pray to God, and strengthen your faith in the times when you can't strengthen yourself. God is always with you. Turn to him, not just in your troubles, but everyday. Our God is great and wants to lead you, it's up to you to choose to follow him. I did, and I’m not afraid anymore, I’m confident in my God and I promise it'll be a great journey when you are too.