Tristan Thompson Is The Farthest Thing From What A Real Man Should Be

I hope none of us women will ever have to encounter a person like you.

23
Instagram: @khloekardashian

Dear serial cheater—Tristan Thompson,

First and foremost, I just want to say that I hope one day you and Khloé's baby girl will never have to encounter a person like you when she is older.

Men like you are the reason why many women refuse to open up to a man, because men like you make promises, break them, and then proceed to break your lady's heart.

How will you ever respond to your daughter when she asks you “why did you break mommy's heart? Why did you make her cry?"

I hope you are ready to answer her, at least be honest in that sense. I do hope you tell the truth then.

What was going through your head when you decided to go behind Khloé's back?

What was going through your head when the same hands that touched another female's chest, touched the belly of the woman who's giving you a baby, and she proceeded to show the world the love that united you both?

You are a damn fool.

Thanks to you, Khloé will have to face the pain of the heartbreak you proceeded to give her along with the pains of childbirth. You were supposed to be there for her and for your child. Yet, it seems like whichever women you were with were more important than her.

Sadly, your disgusting fantasies were stronger than the desire you apparently had for the mother of your child. The life of the Kardashians is known to so many people around the world, you should've known Khloé's struggle in her past relationships with cheaters.

You are not only giving her first child, you gave her hope for a love she most likely didn't encounter before. You were supposed to be the reason why she believed in love again. But you ruined that now.

After people saw you and Khloé showing affection and breaking the Internet when she announced you both were going to be parents, everyone was excited.

Many of us were so happy for Khloé since being a mother was one of the roles she wanted to be, and that it finally happened. Many women saw this as a lesson that even if certain relationships don't work out, there will be a person who will bring something better and something you never experienced/had.

But, as soon as those videos leaked, that was crushed for everyone. Real men stick by their lady through thick and thin, especially when she is bearing the bodily and emotional discomforts of carrying a baby.

You are not the definition of a real man. Relationships have their ups and downs, but that is absolutely no excuse to betray, to lie to someone who trusted and confided in you. I hope it hurts you when a better man walks into Khloé's and your child's life and is everything they need.

Again, I hope your daughter doesn't ever encounter a person like you in their life.

Sincerely,

A pissed off female