5 Thoughts On Sappy Movies

5 Thoughts On Sappy Movies

To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse.
20

Sappy movies hold a special place in my heart. I’m not sure if it’s closer to my feelings for all things deeply emotionally and tragic, or all things happy and good (where the unicorns are stationed). Either way, they are somewhere special. The movie always starts off just like school every year. Everything is going great, nothing can ruin life for me at that very moment. Then it turns into an emotional roller-coaster. Pregnant women’s hormones have nothing on a girl that is watching a sappy, romantic movie.

1. You starting thinking how depressingly single you are.

Either cats and dogs are on your Christmas list for the next 15 years, or just until you’ve hoarded enough animals to fill every inch of lonesomeness in your home.

2. You think you will recover after the movie.

The damage has been done and there isn’t enough super glue to recover the pieces of your broken heart. You move on to watch another movie to rip out your heart again.

3. You start dreaming of the perfect guy.

Yes, McDreamy I will be yours forever.

4. Those tears are real.

Those tears are a mixture of sadness for my sorry life and because i’m starting to realize how my life isn’t together at all. You start thinking how you’re over 18 years old and have done nothing with your life. This girl in the movie has her life together. A perfect boyfriend, a great house, amazing hair. Her dog is cuter than a button and you and your piece of pizza are going no where in life right now.

5. You start thinking about what you are going to tell your family at the next family reunion.

Yes, Grandma I’m very sorry I am once again single. I don’t have any plans to get married but I think i’m starting to be content being all alone…forever…maybe. Maybe grandma is right maybe her smelly old friends have the perfect grandson just for me.

Sappy movies can be a very scary ride for girls everywhere. And everyone knows around Valentine’s Day those movies are everywhere. No need to tell you to prepare yourself for this trauma ladies, you’ve already been through it enough times.

Cover Image Credit: https://www.google.com/search?sa=G&hl=en&q=feels+gif+tumblr&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSjAEaiQELEKjU2AQaAggADAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIokBmrGdEO0A6PGacZug64Do4Z8wTRLdUt0i2-JaEk1C3QLbcvzS3VMxowVizT99b8eBgvgdGLLs1NCRrS8N7854Z8kcyGGJlq32JG5EYcTvPn9CaNzz4aqtfaIAMMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQUIsm8DA&ved=0ahUKEwjposvNw_3KAhUCJiYKHU3tCN0Qwg4IGigA&biw=791&bih=518#imgrc=k1WBHwLRaDp5oM%3A