My Top 10 Picks To Win American Idol Season 17

They are all so unique in different ways, and you can't help but love each and every single one of them.

66
Instagram

With the Top 20 just being announced on American Idol, here are my top 10 picks. It wasn't easy to pick just 10, considering everyone this season has been so amazing and has truly brought the talent. They are all so unique in different ways and you can't help but love each and every single one of them.

Alejandro Arando

Alejandro's voice will send chills up your entire body and if his voice alone isn't enough his guitar playing in insane as well. He's amazing in every single way and he's everything an artist should be. All in all, he's a gift to the world of music.

Eddie Island

Aside from his voice, literally everything about him is so unique. Not only does he have a great voice, but his personality is awesome too! As Eddie would say, "Welcome to the island."

Laci Kaye Booth

Laci has a beautifully special sound to her voice that you'll want to hear over and over again. She's also been referred to as "the next Carrie Underwood." If that doesn't say it all, watch this video.

Laine Hardy

Laine has changed the game. He was a contestant last season, but since then he has grown leaps and bounds as a musician and has surprised us all. His country rock style will easily melt your heart.

Walker Burroughs

Walker is one of my personal favorites for his unique and extremely controlled sound. He really knows how to use his skills and style to truly showcase his talent. He makes every song his own and that's what an artist is supposed to do. I could listen to him over and over and you should too!

Wade Cota

Wade kills it. He knows how to captivate an audience. His voice has so many levels to it and it makes him that much more interesting. He's also extremely humble and has no idea how talented he is. You just can't help but like him.

Madison Vandenburg

Madison is so talented. She is someone I — even Judges Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, and Luke Bryan — compare to Kelly Clarkson because of her looks, style, and incredible range. She digs deep and doesn't hold back at all!

Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon

Jeremiah has a stunning voice and knows how to prove his talent through his song choices. He puts so much emotion and passion in his performances. He will make you feel whatever he is feeling while singing and that's something so powerful as a musician.

Riley Thompson

Riley may be the youngest contestant this season, but she's definitely not letting that hold her back. She has such a beautiful twangy sound as a country artist and she's killing it.

Uche

Uche can belt that's for sure. He demands your attention and never holds back. He knows the style he's trying to convey and does a great job at showcasing it. He is bringing back the funk and I love it.

Thanks for reading my top 10 picks. Hopefully, you found some contestants you like too. So make sure to turn on American Idol on ABC to find out if my top 10 picks will actually make it to the top 10.