Aloe Vera, The Gift That Keeps Giving

Aloe Vera, The Gift That Keeps Giving

It Could Be Used For So Much More

328
Aloe Vera, The Gift That Keeps Giving
Flickr

The Aloe Vera plant is a gift we can take for granted in society.

Thanks to all our parents giving aloe to us after our sunburns, we know this plant is a mystery healer.

However, the healing does not stop there. We do not realize we are ignoring the many other benefits this plant can give us.

The aloe plant is actually one of the most historical plants that the Chinese and Egyptians utilized back in the day for medicine and healing wounds. Through out time the tradition for healing burns has kept going. However, today we use it for everything.

Thanks to the beauty industry we are slowly realizing as a society aloe can also help your skin and acne. Now aloe is found as an ingredient in face sprays, acne medicine, moisturizers, and cleansers to help your skin beat acne and also help with scaring and clearing skin of texture. The vitamins and minerals in the Aloe Vera plant help clear skin and the amino acids in the stem of the plant help strengthen the skin.

The plant can also be used to moisturize, not just for your face, but for your body to strengthen and smooth the skin. The plant is also great for beating out cold sores and keeping the sores away.

Aloe Vera juice is also important and carries a lot of healthy benefits for inside the body as well. Yes, this healthy juice is safe to drink and will provide the body with many benefits. The amino acids from the stem can be juiced and can help with digestion issues, while boosting the immune system in the body. Drinking this juice will also help the liver because it is great with hydrating and giving the liver all the vitamins and minerals found in the plant.

The plant itself is also great for detoxifying the air and making the air more breathable for people who have trouble breathing or people with severe asthma.