It's that time of year again!
April showers have brought May flowers... and pollen.
1. You. Cannot. Stop. Sneezing.
2. Stepping outside makes your eyes burn like you poured straight acid in them.
3. Every swallow feels like you've got glass in your throat.
4. You've gone through at least four boxes of tissues already.
5. Despite all those tissues you can't breathe, and everything tastes like cardboard.
6. But when you finally get your nose unstuffed, you feel like you can conquer the world.
7. Benadryl is your best friend if you can afford to sleep.
8. Thankfully, though, we have the tools to fight nature, and we will show nature who's in charge.
Fight on my fellow allergy sufferers!