All The Tekashi Memes Are Proof That Everything Is A Joke
News

And I think it's hilarious too!

24

If Jesus was crucified in 2019, you can bet that TMZ would be there for the whole show. They'd follow him while he's walking through the crowd and just start screaming questions.

"Jesus, tell us how you feel?"

"What do you have to say to Judas?"

"Where ya boys at, the apostles?

"What's your relationship with your dad like?"

Then after he's dead, Judas would end up getting a sneaker deal.

The point I'm driving at here is that in 2019, nothing is sacred anymore. Nobody cares about anything. If you want proof of the just go on your timeline. It's flooded with tekashi memes. Everyone twenty seconds a new meme is created about this rainbow haired dude and each one is as hilarious as the one before it.

Here's a kid that has helped the police gather evidence for over a year to send gang members to prison. If all this was happening in the nineties, no one would be laughing. No one would crack jokes and I'm sure that no one would be on his side. Snitching used to be a serious thing. Even when we were kids if you snitched on one of your friends to a teacher, everyone, even the teachers looked at you sideways.

Everything is different in 2019. Only in today's world can someone actually trick a gang into letting him into the gang and use them to get millions of fans and dollars and the cherry on top is that he gets to testify and walk away from all of it. Honestly I don't know why people feel bad for him. I think he knew exactly what he was doing. I think he had all of it planned out. We can say what we want about how he looked, what his music sounded like, or what his persona was like. He understood that society today, holds nothing sacred and you can get away with a lot.

With all this being said, I want to make one thing perfectly clear…… I don't care anymore either. So to celebrate, here's some of my favorite memes.