5 Stores To Buy Cute, Reusable Masks At For Under $20, Because COVID-19 Isn't Going Away Anytime Soon

Show off who you are with these cute, affordable masks!

25

With COVID-19 raging on, it is important now than ever to practice specific protocols to help combat the spread of the virus. One big way is to wear a mask! Most states and businesses are requiring masks to be worn, meaning it's time to search for masks that you can reuse and are cute, all for a cheaper price. Here are some places to look:

Old Navy

Old Navy

Old Navy has a variety 5 pack deal going on, all for $12.50, and the designs on these masks are CUTE! Plus, 5 masks for that price is hard to beat!

HanukDesign

HanukDesign

This small business, found on Etsy, has a variety of cute masks for adults and kids! The average price is $14.95, which isn't bad at all! These masks will be making you feel stylish every time you have to go out!

DominiqueAnsari

Etsy

This is another small business on Etsy that I found who sells adorable masks! With so many different designs to choose from, you are sure to find one that fits who you are! The masks are $14.99 each, which isn't a bad price for the designs!

Zazzle

Zazzle

Zazzle has pages and pages of different mask designs, meaning you are sure to find one, or a few, that you absolutely need! They also have the option to customize your mask, allowing you to put your own text or pictures on them! They're all $12.95 right now!

Disney

Disney

Calling all Disney lovers! Disney is selling 8 different packs of masks (for now) with cute, Disney-related designs for $19.99! That's 4 masks for that price! Show off your love for Star Wars, Pixar characters, or Mickey Mouse with these!