A To Z Advice For Mastering Life

A To Z Advice For Mastering Life

Alphabetical list of advice for your life.

2199
A To Z Advice For Mastering Life
JT Miller

Have you ever needed advice but no one had the right answers? Well, i may not have the right answers either, but this is a compilation of an advice filled alphabet minus X, so you should be able to find something.

A: Allow yourself to have you time.

Sometimes, the best thing we can do for ourselves is focus on ourselves. We are too busy focusing on others and helping them, it wears down our bodies and mind. Remember, a broken screwdriver is not going to fix anything until it, itself, is fixed.

(KJV) Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and i will give you rest.

B: Be you.

Be you. Do not let anyone tell you how to live or who to be. Don't be afraid to live a little or upset others because of who you are. Do not change because of what media or others have to say because being you is the best experience someone can have in life.

(ESV) 1 Peter 3:3-4 - Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

C: Confidence is key.

Confidence gives us the ability to face any situation knowing we are capable of handling it. Without it, any situation has the potential to become a threat, or to turn sour. You question your ability for success and it greatly increases stress. So believe in yourself and in others.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.

D: Deliver your best.

Always, no matter the issue, do your best. That way you can say you gave it everything you had. Doing the best that is possible will always set you up nicely for the next step in life.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 - Whatever the activity in which you engage, do it with all your ability, because there is no work, no planning, no learning, and no wisdom in the next world where you're going.

E: Eliminate negativity.

Being negative in life will only upset you and others around you. Being positive makes you a better person. Having positivity creates what feels like a whole new world.

Matthew 15:11 - It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.

F: Follow your heart.

Sometimes our heart is a better judge than our brain. By following your heart you are following what you want in life which in turn will make you happier.

Luke 12:34 - For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

G: Give yourself time to heal.

Whether it is from a breakup or from a failed grade, you cant get stuck on the moment it will ruin future moments. Give yourself a break it will make moments in the future easier and it will allow you to grow and mend. Trust in God, get out of bed, get out of your comfort zone, get over it, and accept that you've grown. After you have healed, go for it.

Psalms 147:3 - He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

H: Hope.

Hope is something that can lift our spirits up, makes us think or good times and what could happen, and it feels oh so sweet when things go your way!

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

I: Imagine the possibilities.

During life there are so many decisions to be made. There are so many turns and possibilities to life. You can make and decide what happens in your life so make the best of it.

Matthew 19:26 - And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

J: Just believe.

Believing in yourself and all you do will in turn give you confidence. When you believe in yourself, you can make miracles happen.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.

K: Kindness is good.

Being kind can absolutely make someone's day. By being kind it can also make you feel good. The simplest things can change someone's day around. Share a simple or a compliment.

Ephesians 4:32 - Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.

L: Live to the max.

Get out there and do things that scare you. You only have one life to live, so make the most of it. Make memories and don't be afraid.

Matthew 6:34 - Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

M: Money will not make you happy.

If all you are ever concerned with is money, you have no time for happiness. Instead, find happiness in the ones you love.

Luke 12:15 - Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.

N: Never give into hatred.

Being angry will get you nowhere in life, instead show them there is a higher road and be the bigger person. To top this off, never go to bed angry.

1 John 3:14-15 - Anyone who hates another brother or sister is really a murderer at heart.

O: Optimism is Key.

You can never expect everything to go perfectly, things will go wrong, things will not follow in your plans. Just continue to keep looking forward and believing that good things are to come.

Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

P: Pretending does not help you.

Whether it is pretending to be rich or pretending to be happy, it does not help you. Instead you should face your problems head on and work towards real happiness and success.

Psalm 26:4 - I do not sit with deceitful men, Nor will I go with pretenders.

Q: Questioning yourself will only hurt you.

Sometimes it is inevitable to question yourself but doing so only decreases your confidence. The less confidence you have, the more unhappy you are with yourself. It is an endless, vicious cycle.

R: Respect others.

Respect is a thing earned. It is earned by respecting others. If you are a well respected person, people will treat you like an actual person instead of being rude.

Romans 12:10 - Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

S: Seriously, don't try to please everyone.

You will never be able to please everyone. Don't spend your entire time making everyone else happy, either.

Ephesians 6:7 - Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people.

T: True love comes in all forms.

True love does not have to be from a significant other. True love can be found in your family or friends. You do not have to have a significant other to have true love or happiness.

Song of Solomon 8:6 - Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If one were to give all the wealth of one’s house for love, it would be utterly scorned.

U: Understand your limits.

We are only human. Do not try to push yourself further than you can manage. If you do, you will end up crashing and burning. You need time to take a break and relax from all of those strenuous activities.

Genesis 6:3 - Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."

V: Variety, although scary, can be a good thing in moderation.

It is a good thing to switch things up every now and then, it will help you see the light from another person's shoes. Trying new things will teach you more about culture and more about yourself than you knew.

W: When there is a will there is a way.

Strive to do whatever your heart desires. Do not let anyone get in your way or try to put you down for being your own person. So always have a will for whatever you want in life.

X: Xenial

A word that describes hospitality. Be kind to others, love more.

Y: You are your greatest criticizer.

Remember not to be that harsh on yourself. We as people prefer change even if we don't know it, so seeing the same face and same body everyday in the mirror makes us start to dislike ourselves. We are all beautiful humans made in gods image.

Z: Zootopia is amazing.

If none of these great life advice tips help you, try watching Zootopia. It is full of hidden tips and tricks to mastering life.