dating advice for guys who can't commit

Guys, These are The 14 Things You Miss Out When You Avoid Having A Girlfriend

You will always have someone to eat endless Taco Bell with. How could you not want that?

641

Tinder seems to have killed what relationships are really about. Yeah, I said it. These days, it seems that all guys are interested in is hooking up. When you ask for a relationship, all you get is the same old runaround.

"I'm focusing on myself right now."

"I don't want to be tied down in college."

"I don't do relationships, let's just hook up."

single i dont do relationships GIF

While not wanting a relationship isn't always a bad thing, guys don't realize all of the great things they are missing out on by avoiding them like the plague.

1. You could have your own personal cheerleader.

I'm pretty sure that under the job description of being a great girlfriend, being a guy's biggest cheerleader is a requirement. She will constantly hype you up, give you support and make you feel like you can do just about anything. Whether you are applying for a new job or taking a difficult exam, she's there to cheer you on. Who wouldn't want that?

excited jennifer aniston GIF

2. And your own personal chef.

I don't know about the rest of the girls out there, but cooking for my boyfriend is one of my favorite things. Every time he comes down to visit me at school, I make him something new. Let's be honest, a girl that can cook for you is a girl that is worthy of just about anything.

hilarious salt bae GIF

3. You always have a standing movie date.

There's nothing that sucks more than wanting to see a movie but not having anyone to go with. Get yourself a girlfriend and you'll never have to miss out on a movie again! Horror, comedy, action, we love it all.

500 days of summer film GIF

4. You always have someone to text.

Bored? Don't fear, your girlfriend is here! In an awkward situation and need something to do? Text your girl! Lonely? She's only one blue message bubble away.

big time rush television GIF

5. And send stupid but funny memes to.

I can't tell you how often my boyfriend and I send memes or funny Insta posts back and forth. Don't want to annoy your friends with another meme? Just send it to your girlfriend instead.

despicable me lol GIF

6. She's almost always down to play with your hair or give you a massage.

As long as you return the favor, of course!

cat relaxing GIF

7. You have someone to share your hobbies with.

Whether it be collecting something cool or going to the driving range, she will most likely be interested in sharing these things with you. Plus, you'll get to try some of her hobbies too!

kris jenner hobby GIF

8. She will be your personal stylist.

What girl doesn't love walking into a store and picking out clothes for her boyfriend? You could be the best dressed guy around!

happy shopping GIF by Alaska Airlines

9. You always have someone to complain to.

Annoyed by that person who cut you off on the way home from work? Had a shitty day? Call her up and vent. She's bound to make you feel better.

friends frustrated jennifer aniston rachel rachel green GIF

10. She can be your excuse for getting out of things you don't want to go to.

"Sorry Alex, I can't go to your Pokemon fan club meeting. I have to spend time with my girlfriend." What a relief.

house arrest bowling GIF by Trevor Moore

11. She can be your new gym buddy.

Working out alone can suck. Need a spotter? Get yourself a girlfriend.

weak lifting weights GIF

12. And your cuddle buddy.

Admit it. Cuddling is great and you know it.

in love couple GIF

13. You can have stupid inside jokes together.

Laughter is the best medicine, you know.

fred armisen love GIF by IFC

14. You now have an endless support system.

There is nothing that makes a girl happier than supporting her boyfriend and being by his side. She will always be there for you, even when no one else is. You couldn't ask for much more than that!

anne hathaway GIF