Yes I'm An Adult, Yes I Still Love Disneyland

For those who may think that there's an age limit on fun

9
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/

Every year since I can remember my family and I have been taking day trips to Disneyland. We hold so many memories there and can’t stop visiting every chance we get. Now, a 21-year-old is the youngest child in the family, but we still have just as much fun as we did when that 21-year-old was 2. You may shake your head and say we are all too old to go, but we would very quickly disagree, and here’s why.

Disneyland is a family resort, and yes, even though there are no kids in the family anymore, we are still a family. Therefore, we’re entitled to go, so why not go?! It’s something we love to do as a family and a family activity we can’t get enough of. You may roll your eyes when we walk by since we are a bunch of old farts running around Disneyland, but we’re having fun and doing no harm, so what’s it to you?

Mickey Mouse technically makes the rules and he never told me that there was an age limit, at least not that I can remember. So what we are a bunch of giant kids, but as long as the mouse doesn’t kick us out, we’re not going anywhere!

California Adventure is the place for big kids at Disneyland, it’s begging them to come over and play. Wanna know why? California Adventure serves alcohol! This just makes families with no kids have an even better time at The Happiest Place on Earth, and it definitely helps whenever you realize you’re too old to run around an amusement park all day. Mickey Mouse wouldn’t have put alcohol in the park if he didn’t want the older kids to have fun too.

Finally, Peter Pan said it himself when he said, “never grow up”. If Walt and Mickey condone messages like this, we’re never going to grow up and keep going to Disneyland as long as we can. We love this place and we technically act like children while we’re there, so don’t turn your nose up to us. We love this place just as much as your 4-year-old, and I’m sure your 4-year-old will still love it when they’re old too, so don’t tell anyone they’re ever too old to go to Disneyland.

Disneyland holds a special place in a lot of peoples’ hearts. Whether they were there the first day it opened or hold special memories there, one thing stands, Walt Disney made a fantastic place for everyone to enjoy. He never made rules on how old you had to be to have fun, to act like a child again, or to celebrate the happiest moments and memories at The Happiest Place on Earth. It all started with a mouse, and until that mouse says so, us oldies won’t stop visiting and loving Disneyland.