Poetry on Odyssey: Would you?

Would you carelessly run away with me? Would you leave your cares, your life, your job, your family?

Would you dance with me in a place you don't even know? Would you forget about everything, laugh with me, and just go with the flow?

Would you sit under the stars, on the hood of your car, like a cliche movie? Thighs touching thighs, breath in time, while you talk to me?

Would you take my hand, and trust wherever I may lead you? Would you let me whisper how beautiful you are, how much you mean to me, and just maybe believe it too?

Would you start a life with me, build with me, do everything you've ever wanted to? Would you let me take you places, to space even, to anywhere brand new?

Would you ask me to stay even when I'm a crying mess, and I want too much distance? Would you grab me, tell me I'm all you've ever wanted, and kiss me in that instance?

If you say yes, then you're the one that I love already. Take a walk with me, leave all the negativity behind, and let's take this steady.