9 Ways Hopeless Romantics Dream Of Meeting Their Soulmate

And it's all because of the endless romantic comedies.

97
Hype

You know those people we know who just can't wait to meet their special someone, coming up with the most planned out “romantic” scenarios to meet “the one?” Also the ones who wouldn’t mind eating by themselves in public, because who knows if someone special will charmingly introduce themselves and ask them out on a date?

Hopeless romantics have a lot of imagination and usually, whenever they go out into a brand new day of sunshine, they hopefully think today will be the day they'll finally meet their "soulmate." (Romantic comedies can take most of the blame for that.) These moments of first meetings are also known as meet-cutes, a screenwriting term used for the first encounter between romantic partners. These nine meet-cutes are the most sought out by hopeless romantics for meeting “the one.”

1. Meeting someone special in a restaurant, cafe or park.

2. Falling in love with someone from your job/class.

3. Becoming good friends with a cute neighbor.

4. Falling in love with your best friend.

5. Meeting someone in line.

6. Meeting someone in an elevator.

7. Meeting someone on public transportation.

8. Encountering a summer love.

9. Meeting someone at a social event.

So, what would be your ideal way to meet that special someone?