The 9 Types Of People That You See At A Classic Rock Concert

Which one are you?

60

While some classic rock bands, like Mötley Crüe, aren't touring anymore, many classic rock bands from the 70s and 80s are. Still putting on shows for their fans, it can be fun to see just who their "fans" are at the concert.

1. The die hard fans

These are the older people who were in their teens and twenties when this artist/band was in its prime. These are the people who are jamming to both the classics and the forgotten songs. Think of the artists that you enjoy now and go to their concerts now. Just imagine being able to do it in 30 years when music inevitably goes downhill and you must relive your glory days. LIVE IT UP.

2. The one person who ends up videoing the whole thing

I just don't get it. Like sure, you'll be able to watch it again and again, but in the midst of videoing it, you miss being able to watch and enjoy the real thing. Live in the moment!

3. The kids who are obviously being dragged there by their parents

They aren't necessarily enjoying themselves now, whining about it being too loud and falling asleep. However, these parents are doing it right (assuming safe ear protection). These kids will most likely remember this and hopefully be influenced by their parents' awesome music choices.

4. The people who are just there for a good time

These people are the ones that are questionably (or not so questionably) drunk. However, they seem to be having the time of their lives. Do they even know or care who the band/artist is? Maybe... maybe not.

5. The couple that make it obvious that, yes, they are a couple

Whether it be dancing heavily to every love ballad there is or simply being attached at all times, these are the people that you are simultaneously jealous of and annoyed by.

6. The people that are enjoying themselves so much and don't care who sees

It's their favorite band it's their favorite song and yes they will dance and yes they will sing, and yes, they could not care less about who sees because this is their moment and they are in pure bliss. These are the people to be envious of. These are the people whose lives have changed at that moment, even if just slightly.

7. The ones posting the whole show on social media

In this day and age, this is pretty common. Who knows if they really like the band/artist, or just want people to see them having a 'fun' time. Most of the show can be seen via Snapchat or Instagram. If you're friends with this person, you probably get to see a lot of free concerts, so that's cool.

8. The ones supporting their loved one

These people themselves may not love the band/artist, but they love someone who does. The music may not do anything for them personally, but watching their loved one enjoy it so much makes them enjoy it.

9. The kids who were raised right

These are the kids that were raised on this music and are finally old enough to voluntarily go to a classic rock concert. Whether it be nostalgia, pure enjoyment, or both, these are 20 somethings that actually know the songs and are the next generation of true fans.