Reasons Why Pizza Is Better Than Boys

11 Reasons Every Girl Should pick up a pizza instead of a boyfriend

Even when it is extra cheesy, pizza will always turn you on.

52

Are you tired of your boyfriend putting video games first? Are you tired of your boyfriend not paying any attention to you? Well, ladies, I may have just found the key to our happiness and FYI: It does not involve boys.

1. Pizza will never make you feel bad about yourself.

Pizza doesn't care if you are looking a little greasy because it is looking greasy too. You can eat pizza with your sweatpants, your hair tied, and chillin' with no makeup on. That's the way pizza loves you best, girl don't take it wrong.

2. Pizza will never be mad at you for cheating.

Pizza knows that you crave other foods, like ice cream or pasta, but it knows you will always be back. You want Dominos one night and then Papa John's the other night? Totally fine! Pizza will love you regardless.

3. Pizza will never leave you.

​You rarely have to ask where the pizza is because it is always on your kitchen counter waiting with plates, peppers, and Parmesan cheese.

4. Pizza will always have time for you.

Pizza won't ignore your texts or calls because its playing video games or hanging out with the guys. If you want pizza, you get pizza.

5. Pizza is made however you want it to be.

You want an 18 inch pizza? You got it! You want it with extra cheese and sausage? Totally! Why struggle to find the perfect guy when you can spend five minutes making the perfect pizza?

6. You will never have to clean up after pizza.

Pizza comes pre-cut in a box! All you need is a plate and you can dig right in! Best part is that when you're done, either store the box in the fridge or throw it in your trash can. No mess!

7. Pizza doesn't care if you're on your period.

Pizza is there to comfort you in your times of need! Unlike guys who will want to stay away from you when you PMS, pizza will get very close to you.

8. Pizza will always want to watch 'The Notebook' with you.

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird." It is okay to cry during that scene and pizza won't judge you for it. In fact, it will cry with you with all the greasy tears it can muster.

9. Pizza will never talk back to you.

Pizza can't talk; that is one of the best parts about pizza. If you need to rant, you can sit there and eat pizza while ranting and it won't talk back to you saying you're overreacting. It will be there to support you instead.

10. Pizza will always take pictures with you.

It doesn't matter where you are. Pizza will always want to take a picture with you. Pizza is always photogenic so you never have to worry about your photos turning out bad.

11. Pizza will always come when you order it.

You never have to worry about that "I'm busy" text. When you ask pizza to come to your house or table, it will be there. No questions asked and no hesitation.

Boys come and go, but pizza will always be in your life. One slice at a time.