While college teaches you how to be an independent being, that doesn't mean you still don't need your mom. Who else would be there to... well, you'll see.
1. To make you dinner when the dining hall isn't serving real food
But what else am I supposed to eat if she isn't here to make me food?
2. To help you plan out your outfit
*Sends mom five different outfits with three tops and two pairs of jeans in the span of two minutes*
3. To give you her clothes when your closet isn’t good enough
I will forever miss not being able to walk into my mom's closet to try on the new clothes she just bought and "forgetting" to ask her to borrow it.
4. To make you feel better when you don’t feel good
Either you come here or I will just annoy you with FaceTime calls and text messages complaining until I feel better.
5. To listen to you when you need someone to talk to
"Hi, I'm on my way to class so just stay on until I walk in the building..."
6. To drop everything when you’re bored just to hang out with you
Nails? Shopping? Lunch? Movies?
7. To vent to her about roommate problems
"You will NEVER guess what she just did..."
8. To remind you about… well… everything
My mom knows more about my life than I do. I don't know how she can remember if I barely do.
9. To be there for you just because she makes everything better
So when are you moving into my dorm room?