9 Thoughts Running Through Your Mind When You Have To Drag Yourself To Class

One step in front of the other... maybe I'll just turn back around.

73
Jenna Pizzi

For some, walking to class is almost as treacherous as actually being in class because you are only beginning the longest hour or so of your life.

Here are some things that you may think about on your walk to misery.

1. Was there something due today?

You get an instant chill and start profusely sweating until you get to class to confirm that there wasn't actually anything you had to hand in...or at least that's what you hope.

2. I should drink more water.

So random but so true.

3. What do I want for lunch?

Something edible and delicious would be nice.

4. Wow, my campus so pretty!

A little appreciation thought for my beautiful campus on my walk.

5. Maybe if I look down I won't have to say hi to people

Antisocial at its finest but we all need some us time once in a while, don't you think?

6. I wonder what my mom is doing right now

I love calling my mom on my walks to class so I actually can look social and not like a weirdo walking alone.

7. *Replays conversation from a week ago*

And it's always the most random conversations. I wish I knew why this happens.

8. How many more days until the next break?

There is always a consistent countdown running. It never stops.

9. I can still turn around and go back to bed

That would be ideal.