9 Things To Do For Your Girl While On Her Period

38390
www.enkivillage.com

Hello. It's me. I'm back even though you hate me.

It's that dreaded time of the month again. You want to eat every type of food, sleep all day and be lazy. Your boyfriend will never understand the pain of period headaches, back aches and cramps.

Word to the wise for men -- Just do what we say.

Us girls don't expect you to understand what we are going through simply because you will never have too, but we do expect you to care.

So, when your lovely, caring and moody girlfriend gets her period this month, do these things for her and I promise she will love you forever. (Yes, Terry, you better take notes and do everything.)

1. If we want a McDonalds cheeseburger, fries from Chick-fil-A and a milkshake from CookOut, just go to all three with a big smile on your face.

You are probably so annoyed to go to all three places, but the belly wants what it wants, and you will only get yelled at if you choose to do it your way.

2. If we want to take a nap, let us. We will probably sleep anywhere.

We are way more tired this week than normal, so let us nap. Do not suggest we need a nap (that makes us feel moody) just let us sleep and give us cuddles whenever we want them.

3. Bring us chocolate and flowers just because you know we don't feel good.

Yes, this sounds a lot like Valentine's Day. We do not care. We just want chocolate and we want flowers too because they are pretty. They also mean that you were thinking about us.

4. If we want to watch an entire season of "Grey's Anatomy," watch it with us... and bring snacks.

Yes, you can think we're crazy but we love Netflix and we love spending time with you.

5. Let her be right even when she is wrong.

If you're like me, then you will always have to be right and if your boyfriend is like mine, he tells you that you're wrong. Just let her be right this week. I promise it will benefit you.

6. Give her extra kisses and extra cuddles.

We will appreciate all the love from you. It makes us feel wanted.

7. Give us compliments (but not too many)/

Giving us compliments is like giving us food... it just makes happy during this week. Our self-confidence is already low right now, so that extra "you look beautiful today" text will make our whole day. And if you give us too many compliments... we'll know you're full of it.

8. Don't act grossed out or weirded out if you see a tampon or a pad, and don't try to stick it in your nose. (Freak out on your own later.)

Chances are, we already feel gross. You being gross and making jokes about it probably just makes us more uncomfortable.

9. Treat her like the princess you know she is. (Not just this week, but every day.)

We are girls. We are crazy, weird, hungry, tired and wrong most of the time. But, you love us and you chose to be with us. This is just a friendly reminder that your girlfriend deserves be treated like a princess every day. She is worth more to you than you probably know, so let her know that.