8 Things To Try When You Need Cheering Up

We all have those days

10
Pexels.com

Like most people, I have my good days and my bad days. Usually these are in the extreme sense to the point where people point it out and comment and think it is their place to have an opinion as to how my day is going but that's besides the point. I have dealt with my fair share of really tough days but also just some "blah" days. If you're like me and doing things helps keep your mind off the blah, here are some suggestions that I use to make my days a little brighter.

Watch Netflix:

Whether it be starting a new show or watching an old nostalgic movie, sometimes it is best to just let your brain take a break from life.

Workout:

Find what you love! or at least tolerate... For some people its running, lifting, or playing a sport. Others love yoga, zumba, spinning, or taking a group class. Find what you like and get that sweat on!

Eat your favorite food:

Maybe you make it or maybe you order it, but sometimes all a person needs is some good old fashioned comfort food.

Watch funny videos:

I have a folder bookmarked of funny videos to watch when I need some cheering up.

Listen to some good music:

Maybe sad or nostalgic works for you, or maybe its your favorite song or just one you haven't heard for a while.

Take a nap:

Sometimes all you need are some zzz's

Go shopping

You don't even have to buy anything. Sometimes just walking through the aisles is therapeutic and can provide inspiration for new outfits! But treating yourself can be just as helpful :)

Do a craft project

Put on some good music and go to town. Maybe you want to try something new or just stick with the tried and true.