Whether you've been together for a few weeks, months, or even years, sometimes we tend to forget to tell our significant other "thank you" for the things they do. A little gratitude goes a long way, here's a few things to thank your boyfriend for.
1. Thank you for being one of my biggest supporters.
Whenever I'm freaking out over a big test, or overwhelmed with work, you're my rock. You always know what to do, and for that, I am super grateful!
2. Thank you for always being honest.
Even when I don't want to hear it, I really appreciate it! You always tell me when I am being unreasonable.
3. Thank you for not always taking my side.
Yes, thank you for this! I like having someone to point out where I am wrong and to show me other points of views. You think of both sides of the story, no matter what it may be.
4. Thank you for coming up with the crazy adventures.
I am not super spontaneous so I am so happy you are, and I absolutely love your crazy ideas!
5. Thank you for letting me take your clothes.
I know I don't really ever ask, but your clothes are just so much better than mine! Besides you don't wear that one shirt too often right??
6. Thank you for being my best friend.
You're my shoulder to cry on, the one who can always make me laugh, my partner in crime, and my biggest fan. Thank you.
7. Thank you for making me feel beautiful.
You tell me I'm beautiful every morning when I wake up, and I know that's not a pretty sight. You've helped me gain so much confidence, and I'm so thankful for that.
8. Thank you for loving me always.
Loving me unconditionally probably isn't easy, but I'm so happy you do! I wouldn't wanna go through life without you.