8 Halloween Group Costumes
Travel

8 Recognizable Group Halloween Costume Ideas For You To Steal

Because everybody hates hearing, "What are you supposed to be?"

73
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/018/709/spookybois.jpg

It is getting near the end of October, which means it is officially spooky season. With spooky season comes tons of fantastic Halloween costumes. Sure, you could go solo and dress up as whatever you want, or you can have fun with a couple of friends and dress up as a group! Here, I have found 8 costume ideas that are extremely recognizable and are from popular TV shows and movies, so you do not have to endure, "so what are you supposed to be" for a couple hours at whatever party you will be going to. Now go out there and start shopping!

Mystery Inc.

Mystery Inc.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

This look is fairly easy to pull off if you go to your local Goodwill or vintage store and rumble through some old clothing. Accessorize with a real (or fake) dog to complete your group's look.

Dr. Frank-n-Furter and his ~friends~

Rocky Horror

upload.wikimedia.org

If someone is up to it, somebody can dress up as Dr. Frank-n-Furter and be the most iconic group costume at the party!

The Powerpuff Girls

Powerpuff girls

cdn.vox-cdn.com

The Powerpuff Girls are one of the most memorable girl groups from the early 2000s. Win with this nostalgic look!

Winnie the Pooh and his posse

Winnie the Pooh

images.indianexpress.com

This group costume is perfect since the new Winnie the Pooh movie came out earlier this year. All you need are some orange, red, pink, and blue shirts and maybe some ear headbands to complete this look.

Spongebob and friends

Spongebob

upload.wikimedia.org

Anyone from the Spongebob show would be great, whether you are going as your basic Spongebob-Patrick-Squidward combo or your Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy power couple.

Disney Princesses

Disney

images.mentalfloss.com

If you are feeling in the Disney mood, dressing as the basic Disney princesses is a good and safe go-to idea.

The three hottest women in Mulan

Mulan

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

If you are not feeling the Disney princesses, you can always be this dream team from Mulan.

The Wizard of Oz gang

Wizard of Oz

www.tamswitmark.com

Dress as the characters from the Wizard of Oz for a timeless, classic and vintage look.