8 Things Every Panthers Fan Wants To Thank Their Team For

Thank you, Cardiac Cats, for putting Charlotte back on the map!

29
NFL

The Carolina Panthers have another amazing season, and every fan has a few things they want to thank the Panthers for.

1. Cam and his "Cam-do attitude."

Thank you for showing us the importance of how an amazing quarterback can bring not only a team together, but also a whole city.

2. For showing us that football is, in fact, a team sport, and not a one man show.

3. Teaching us to dab.

I never can tell if someone is dabbing or sneezing, but I'll always dab after a Panther's touchdown.

4. Using your success for good, and not just to make money.

The Panthers have made Braylon Beam's dreams come true, done numerous community service events, and value helping others.

5. For showing us the power of a good coaching staff.

The Panther's success is not just about the players, the coaching staff and management have killed it this season, as well.

6. For reminding us that you are the Cardiac Cats.

Thank you for entertaining us during those close wins, and for the numerous times I thought I was going to have a heart attack because of what was happening.

7. For putting Charlotte back on the map.

Thanks for putting the Queen City back on her throne.

8. Reminding us to Keep Pounding.

Whether we are 15-1 or 2-14, we always Keep Pounding.