8 Lies Hillary Told The American People

8 Lies Hillary Told The American People

Why Hillary 2016 or any year would be disastrous

988
8 Lies Hillary Told The American People

Hillary Rodham Clinton is definitely one of the more well-known candidates for the 2016 election. Her popularity and fame have a good number of U.S. citizens believing that the U.S. is ready for Hillary 2016, not to mention the fact that she would be the first female president the country has ever known. I believe that no human is perfect, however, I believe that a president holds higher accountability than just the average person. In my opinion, Hillary 2016 could be one of the most disastrous choices the American people ever make. This is due to the untruthful character of Mrs. Clinton. Here are just a few of the lies that Hillary Clinton has been caught in that will hopefully make you think twice before voting Hillary 2016.

1. Sir Edmund Hillary

Hillary Clinton claims that she was named after climber Sir Edmund Hillary who became one of the first climbers to reach the summit of Mount Everest. This claim was proven false when it was discovered that Sir Edmund reached the summit six years after Mrs. Clinton was born. While this lie may not seem like a big deal, this is a piece of evidence that shows how Clinton lives a lifestyle of casual lying.

2. Bosnia Sniper Fire

After a trip to Bosnia in 2008, Hillary Clinton came back telling the media that when they landed in Bosnia, she had to run away from sniper fire. However, video footage showed otherwise. A CBS News video showed Clinton arriving and greeting a child, but no sign of distress or gun fire. Later on Hillary admitted that she made a "mistake." But how do you accidentally make a statement that you were being shot at? This comes to the conclusion that Hillary lied or is mentally unstable, which are two conditions that no president should be in.

3. The Lewinsky sex scandal

In 1998 when President Bill Clinton was accused of having sexual relations with intern Monica Lewinsky, Hillary did anything it takes to defend her husband - even if that meant telling a few very tall tales. She called the accusation against her husband a "vast right-wing conspiracy." Shortly after, President Clinton admitted to his wrong doing. This concludes that Hillary lied in order to cover up a scandal.

4. Feminist platform

Hillary is know for claiming that she is pro-women. Not too long ago she even said that women who have survived sexual assault have the "right to be believed." In 1992 while her husband was running for president and women were accusing him of sexually assaulting them, Hillary responded by saying, "Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody's going to believe them."

Then she proceeded to call the women b******, sluts, and whores. I guess not all women who claim to have been sexually assaulted deserve the right to be believed, according to Hillary.

5. Military Appreciation

Hillary claims to be patriotic and supportive of the military. However, Hillary has offended the military in several ways. One example being that she did not like the military aids wearing their uniforms around the White House, so she asked if they would instead wear business suits to look more professional. Military uniforms represent American pride and bravery, and Hillary did not want them seen in the White House. Gee, she sounds like a patriot to me - NOT.

6. Chelsea Clinton in danger on 9/11

On 9/11 Hillary clinton told the media that her daughter, Chelsea Clinton was jogging around the World Trade Center during the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Months later, Chelsea wrote a first- hand account of her September 11 experience saying that during the attacks, she was watching TV in her apartment. Why would Hillary lie about this? Attention? Mythomania?

7. Email Scandal

As the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton was found to have been using her personal email rather than the official state department email to conduct all of her state department duties, which could put the nation in great danger. Then she swore that she passed on every email that she sent to the State Department.

She announced to the American people that her official business had been turned over. However; none of this turned out to be true. In reality, she did not over work- related emails, but instead she edited some of the emails.

Not to mention, Clinton told the media that she used her personal email because it was convenient and she wished to rather not carry around two work devices. However, Hillary's team has confessed that in July Hillary traveled with a Blackberry and an iPad in which her personal email was set up on both. Because she violated State Department Protocols, does this mean Hillary for Prison 2016?

8. Benghazi

This scandal included the death of Americans. On the night of September 11, 2012, a U.S. diplomatic outpost and CIA annex were attacked by Islamic militants. Ambassador Stevens, whose life was taken during the tragedy, had asked the State Department and Secretary of State for more security assets. However, the State Department and Secretary of State failed to meet the ambassador's requests, causing the deaths of four Americans and the Ambassador.

When the family's of these four Americans were in search for answers, Hillary announced to the families at the ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base that anti- Islam videos were the cause of the deaths. The Sunday after the ceremony, Hillary was asked by George Stephanopoulous if she told the victim's families that the cause was the films. Hillary responded with a "no." Later when asked, "Who is lying?" by the Daily Sun, Hillary responded by saying, "Not me, that's all I can tell you."

So is Hillary accusing the families who lost loved ones in this horrific event of lying? Why would these innocent hurt people lie about this?

America is not ready for Hillary 2016, and NEVER will be. Hopefully this article will make you think twice before voting Hillary 2016. Someone with a lifestyle of lying does not deserve to serve the people of the greatest nation the world has ever known as their president. If Hillary is not in jail for email scandals, remember that voting for Hillary could result in one big disaster- who knows what will be the truth and what will be a lie?